VooDoo Fab Front Bumper and Grille Builder for the Polaris Slingshot + Discount!!

Attention Vendors. Please email robert@rabtech.com any instruction manuals you may have for your products. They will be added to the FILEBASE tab for members to access.
  • VooDoo Fab & Bullet Speed and Design have teamed up to launch the first front bumper system for the Polaris Slingshot. Not only does this product increase safety but bolts up directly to you factory front end mounting holes for an easy installation and a dramatic facelift. The product is constructed of tubular aluminum and is completely customizable utilizing our online designer. Our designer lets you select two different colors, one for the front bumper itself and one for the included grille to allow you to see what the product will look like before clicking the buy button.

Save 10% on this item while using coupon code: Bumper10 :thumbsup:

More information about this product can be found here: Polaris Slingshot Customizable Front Bumper and Grille by VooDoo Fab

• Any chance that it can be offered with an extended grill to cover the sides?

Also compared to the stock front end how much extra clearance do you get since it was mentioned that this helps with front end scrapping.

What is the weight of this vs stock?

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I don't know why...but I like it...

CO D12

Hahn SST stage 2X PRP Seats Sparco Steering Wheel (Not SLR) w/ NRG 3.0 Quick release Canadian Headlight R-Shot Accessories Windscreen Rear Protection Plate by Slinglow NASCAR Windshield Kenwood Double DIN SSV head pods with Polk DB 6.5"s SSV Works Subwoofer enclosure w/10" JL Audio Kenwood Amps Slingshot Side Storage 11 Piece Mat Kit TD Canvas top TD lip spoiler 22" Asanti Wheels TD sway bar TD shifter boot cover & parking brake Graphics by AMR Racing QA1 front TrakHamr rear

• Sorry but glad some one said it @Maverick5990 I know a lot hard work go in to these mods but some mods really make me say why. It changes the whole front of the slingshot which is was attracted me to the sling .i still can't believe you guys are trying to reselll that death trap hey call a full enclosure dying to see one up in person and wish I could drive in one I just wanna hear how much all that plastic moves around when on some roughy roads. I see this bumper being heavily discounted down the road.

• The aerodynamics would definitely be impacted. And there are tweaks I could be seen to make it look better...but all in all...I think it's a really interesting piece that lends itself to the look of the latest "Hoonigan" trend.

CO D12

Hahn SST stage 2X PRP Seats Sparco Steering Wheel (Not SLR) w/ NRG 3.0 Quick release Canadian Headlight R-Shot Accessories Windscreen Rear Protection Plate by Slinglow NASCAR Windshield Kenwood Double DIN SSV head pods with Polk DB 6.5"s SSV Works Subwoofer enclosure w/10" JL Audio Kenwood Amps Slingshot Side Storage 11 Piece Mat Kit TD Canvas top TD lip spoiler 22" Asanti Wheels TD sway bar TD shifter boot cover & parking brake Graphics by AMR Racing QA1 front TrakHamr rear

• The aerodynamics would definitely be impacted. And there are tweaks I could be seen to make it look better...but all in all...I think it's a really interesting piece that lends itself to the look of the latest "Hoonigan" trend.

What aerodynamics? our slings are about as aerodynamic as a barn. That's one of the main reasons 5th gear is useless when trying to attain top speed. Even with turbo/etc, we're fighting the wind too much. Not sure how worse this would be. I'd venture a guess that @MACAWS is right though, we'd get a bunch more wind in the engine bay. IDK why, but I kinda like the look ?(:whistling:

• What aerodynamics? our slings are about as aerodynamic as a barn. That's one of the main reasons 5th gear is useless when trying to attain top speed. Even with turbo/etc, we're fighting the wind too much. Not sure how worse this would be. I'd venture a guess that @MACAWS is right though, we'd get a bunch more wind in the engine bay. IDK why, but I kinda like the look ?(:whistling:

I'd be more concerned about the wind getting up under the fenders and lifting lol. Kind of a big deal especially in Colorado where the wind is pretty constant.

CO D12

• I love that new and different things are always coming out for the Slingshot there is no doubt that this is one of the most personalize able toys a person could own.

Having said this personally I find this bumper just a bit too much "Mad Max" for my taste

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL
    JRI GT coil overs, DDM short shifter
    Twist Dynamics Sway Bar & DDM mounts

MeanSling Sport Top & OEM Dual Windshield + Misc Goodies