I want to do a monthly shirt giveaway for our members.

• @rabtech Late again. Seems like the question is do you want to do a giveaway or have a competition? It looks like many here see it as a competition. That will make some post more but not encourage new users. So what are you trying to achieve?

• @rabtech Late again. Seems like the question is do you want to do a giveaway or have a competition? It looks like many here see it as a competition. That will make some post more but not encourage new users. So what are you trying to achieve?

I see it (for new members) as a way to encourage you to become more involved with the community and build relationships with fellow SS owners as well as asking as many questions you can on the SS for future new/existing members to have something to read over.

You'll also find how hilarious most of these guys are on the "not related to polaris slingshot" section.

I must say, my mechanical/electrical skills are non-existant, but with the help of the brothers and sisters on this forum, I managed to install the following:
    Alpha Headers
    Alpha Variable Exhaust
    DDM Short Shifter
    Canadian Headlight Conversion
    LED Headlight bulb replacement
    RGB Halo Rings on the headlights
    (Next install) Splitter Lights with Blinker Module, Carbon Fiber Fascia, and Carbon Fiber Mirrors.

These guys/gals are awesome and extremely knowledgeable on here. This is the most helpful forums I have ever come across and is now my daily "social media" fix as I do not mess around with Facebook or Twitter etc...

Just my 2 cents.

Edit- @Rob the Slob even had me give him a call to help walk me through resetting the ECU when I didn't install the o2 sensor on the header swap and I had a check engine light that wouldn't go away even after putting the sensor back in! Amazing...

• That damn @Rob the Slob is pretty damn smart for a transplant coonass - hmmm maybe that's why he is so smart!!! :D

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• @MiM you won last month. You had the most post. Message me your shirt size and color you want along with your address.

Make sure it's "Gently Used"..... @MiM has a standing rule against anything brand new!!!!! :00008172::00008172::00008356::00008356:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• OK. @MiM you shirt is packed and waiting on the mailman to run tomorrow.

Remember you wont be able to win again. Each time someone wins I pull their name out.

And anyone that wants to opt out can. Just let me know and Ill pull your name from the list.

NOW. some of y'all have noticed this wont be fair if members just reply with a one line remark after each post. This will be handled by me. Before I announce the winner each month I will pull the users post up for the month and see if the content is legit.

If you want to see who is in the lead right now just go to the Forum page and look at the side bar.

I have already pulled @MiM from the list. So right now it looks like @funinthesun is ahead.

Also when I pulled @MiM from the list @BONES name jumped up to the top place last month. That is why it looks like he won last month.

• Rigged :whistling::00008172:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/