• I keep telling y'all I'm the luckiest SOB you know! Here I am in Florida stayin right down the road from the best damn Polaris dealer in the country - Cycle Springs - IMHO and these damn recalls. They already have all my recall parts ordered and if Polaris comes thru will all be done before I head back to the swamp! BIG thanks to Noel & Susan!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I got a call from our servicing dealer. You may remember that are purchasing dealer it was such a schmuck that we had to go elsewhere to get any satisfaction. That's great customer service having the servicing dealer call me to let me know. I was waiting on some other parts and the unfortunate thing is if I take it in he has to keep it even though he doesn't have the parts for this recall. So I'm not taking you then probably until after winter passes through Wisconsin likely sometime in April. My servicing dealer rocks and we'll paint the swing arm for us in advance of the install. I can't say enough how awesome Nielsen Enterprises and Shawn are.

@EjFord I told Shawn to get your recall done first if you were going to be driving into November and December so make sure you get that fast red one in and all gussied up

Ross, Thanks for the note...going to call Shawn soon...

• I keep telling y'all I'm the luckiest SOB you know! Here I am in Florida stayin right down the road from the best damn Polaris dealer in the country - Cycle Springs - IMHO and these damn recalls. They already have all my recall parts ordered and if Polaris comes thru will all be done before I head back to the swamp! BIG thanks to Noel & Susan!!

I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

• Most parts right now are on super limited supply as we speak. More parts will be available near the end of November. They will have enough to cover everyone after the first of the year. Hang tight, your preferred dealer will get you fixed up as soon as they can.

In the meantime crack a cold one and watch your favorite sporting event! :)

2JZ Swap - 400+ WHP - Custom Hood - PRP Seats - Cerwin Vega Stereo - AccuAir - Foose Wheels - Hankook Tires - LiteTheNite LED's

Edited once, last by xd675x ().

• Sounds like @rabtech will get @Bill Martins rear swingarm, I will get @rabtech stressed out swingarm, and someone will get my modified and true tracking, lightly used swingarm. This, of course, after non-destructive inspections and modification by Polaris. And at some point, the number of swingarms remainig to be replaced will match the number of swingarms available.

Oh what a deal! Can hardly control my enthusiasm...

But then again, this is Polaris and maybe they have a different surprise....

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I brought my VIN to the service desk at 1 today, she printed up all 4 recalls and told me I would be hearing from her. Yeah right.... She called me this afternoon at 4 and said the parts are ordered and should be there no later than November 11th.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Most parts right now are on super limited supply as we speak. More parts will be available near the end of November. They will have enough to cover everyone after the first of the year. Hang tight, your preferred dealer will get you fixed up as soon as they can.

In the meantime crack a cold one and watch your favorite sporting event! :)

Heh, that's well & fine for all them Florida and Cali peeps, but up here in the Great White North.....it is going to be FRICKIN cold taking this thing over for servicing, lol

• Wondering if they will also be replacing the belt with the swing arm.i would assume they wouldn't reinstall a used belt. Any one have any info on that my dealer said no parts available right now they were told probably by January. But they would be receiving swingarms for every sling they sold so hopefully no shortages. Wonder if they are gonna start to look in to the wheels that shatter as well probably start recalling those

• Just called dealer. Theu just got all the recall info yesterday. Good knews is I was the first one to call so I'm first one on list. Bad news parts are going to be awhile. And I have orange so it might take a while longer. Oh well drive it anyways.

• Just called dealer. Theu just got all the recall info yesterday. Good knews is I was the first one to call so I'm first one on list. Bad news parts are going to be awhile. And I have orange so it might take a while longer. Oh well drive it anyways.

Yea, that is why I went to see the dealer at 9 am yesterday morning (FACE to Face) so I could be number ONE on his list.