A new beginning... It's not beautiful yet, but its a workhorse of a site... Look around and let me know what you think.

• User Map added to the tabs on top. Includes a google map and the ability to find distances from one use to another....

Is that map visible only to members? You can really zoom in on that map. I was going put the little balloon right on my garage then thought, for security maybe that's not such a good idea!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. (Ben Franklin)

2002 FatBoy FLSTF
    2016 Polaris Slingshot

• Good work @rabtech.

The trip over was not uneventful. Confirmation codes being a "B"... Found 'em in the trash.
    Got in on tablet then went to computer and get that confirmation code again for new device and no dice again.
    Turned the "Confirmation Code" off in settings using tablet (probably a good security thing to have on) but now able to log on with home 'puter.
    Wife assemblage still unable to get on with any device. Get a code, code no workee-workee. Wow is she bummed! Will wipe her cookies and try again.

Looks like a lot of familiar folks got here and more coming...

Me feels that one rabtech project has gone back burner while this one goes full banzai tilt...

Great job Rab. Now I need to get busy. Oh A v a t a r . . . 8o

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Thank you Orangeman. Just cancelled my re-curring payment.... Maybe this should be a sticky?

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Well they just shut down Rab's thread to the administrators responding with a cookie cutter response. They also have ********** out any posts naming this site. Sad but looks like there is no turning back now. Think that is why this forum is going to be so great - I know @rabtech and @kenny_h are not in this for the money but for the love of the machine. My only hope is no one gets left behind not knowing where we are.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Well they just shut down Rab's thread to the administrators responding with a cookie cutter response. They also have ********** out any posts naming this site. Sad but looks like there is no turning back now. Think that is why this forum is going to be so great - I know @rabtech and @kenny_h are not in this for the money but for the love of the machine. My only hope is no one gets left behind not knowing where we are.

They won't. :)

• @'Orangeman, thanks for the heads up on how to delete that recurring payment.

• I don't know the backstory on why so many left the other site, and I don't like drama, but most of the people I trusted and respected are over here. I guess you can call me a follower. I like to think of myself as an early adopter.

• Crazy to think it's only been alive for a week! 226 members,great threads and great people.
    Super fun and informative forum. Thanks Rab glad your getting to do some mods to the SS.
    Pictures when that package from Hahn gets to you. :thumbsup:

I will. I am trying out Tapatalk app. I have also completed the submission for having an app in the apple store and the android store. I am waiting on the approval.

• Hey Rab...what about a section for wannabe's?
    I have several friends who are always asking questions prior to purchase...could be a place where folks like that hang out, get to know us, and graduate to 'mod whores' :)

Supporter H&P Animal Alliance