Winner of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation raffle

• @roadog1aj both Cycle Springs and Alpha Powersports will be at Slingshots in the Adirondacks 14-18 Sept.As you are attending your turbo installation and makeover can be done there.You will ride in on The Slingshots Across America rally with us and ride home from the Adirondacks with everything done.

• @roadog1aj both Cycle Springs and Alpha Powersports will be at Slingshots in the Adirondacks 14-18 Sept.As you are attending your turbo installation and makeover can be done there.You will ride in on The Slingshots Across America rally with us and ride home from the Adirondacks with everything done.

Thanks @ivor!!! I'll definitely be getting everything done there!!!! My biggest problem.....or should I say their biggest problem will be keeping my jumping bean ass from getting in their way while their creating my Sling Shot 2.0!!!! I'll be taking lots of pics, and pretty much just bouncing around like a kid in heat before his first date!!!!!
    Oh....and just to make this all the more interesting.......I just received a frickin summons to appear for jury duty on 9/13!!!!!!!
    Can you believe this.....I can't make this stuff up!!!! I am so excited on one hand, and also so upset on the other!!!! I'm attempting to get a postponement, but the judges in this area are not known for their humanity..... :00008862::00008862::00008862:
    I'm thinking worse case scenario.......I'll be standing in front of the judge at a later date, paying a hefty fine for failure to appear :00007956:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Oh....and just to make this all the more interesting.......I just received a frickin summons to appear for jury duty on 9/13!!!!!!!
    Can you believe this.....I can't make this stuff up!!!! I am so excited on one hand, and also so upset on the other!!!! I'm attempting to get a postponement, but the judges in this area are not known for their humanity..... :00008862::00008862::00008862:
    I'm thinking worse case scenario.......I'll be standing in front of the judge at a later date, paying a hefty fine for failure to appear :00007956:

Just tell them you can't go, your baby is due at the same time!

• Just tell them you can't go, your baby is due at the same time!

Yeah...my sister in law just said "Hmm....lets see...all this awesome stuff, or jury duty......SCREW JURY DUTY!!! The crooks aren't going anywhere, they'll still be crooks when you get back!!!"
    I like how she thinks!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Congratulation on the win!

This is also a great Charity. Thank you Ivor , Noel and Henry for helping these kids with your generous time and money . Your generosity will help them get through some very difficult times!!

Wayne

• Congratulation on the win!

This is also a great Charity. Thank you Ivor , Noel and Henry for helping these kids with your generous time and money . Your generosity will help them get through some very difficult times!!

Wayne

Well said...thanks @Sling Brian!!!

• .......I'll be standing in front of the judge at a later date, paying a hefty fine for failure to appear

Do what I did...Tell them you have enough going on and you can't focus or don't care about there situation. Yeah, judge, lawyers etc look @ you with disgust, but you get dismissed pretty quickly :whistling: Just saying it works! :D

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• Do what I did...Tell them you have enough going on and you can't focus or don't care about there situation. Yeah, judge, lawyers etc look @ you with disgust, but your get dismissed pretty quickly :whistling: Just saying it works! :D

Yeah, that's my plan B if I don't get a postponement. I'll appear and pretty much get dismissed due to my personal biases. Then hit the road and get to Lake George Pronto!!! Plan C is not appearing, if it comes to that......we'll see.......get the popcorn out!!!

• @roadog1aj reschedule that! Tell them you have a procedure...you have a bad case of leadfootitis and it needs tending to!!!

Leadfootitis........love it!!!! :00007555::00008172::00008172:

• My recommendation .... if you get the little form where they ask basic questions like Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Just underline convicted and check the NO box - and do it with your worst handwriting

• My recommendation .... if you get the little form where they ask basic questions like Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Just underline convicted and check the NO box - and do it with your worst handwriting

@Ross...I did that!!! I filled out the questionnaire, stating I had extensive history on both sides of the law (including convictions) and would not render a guilty verdict no matter what the charge, because all felony verdicts carried a life sentence, regardless of the severity. I also stated that my personal & political beliefs rendered my decisions extremely biased against the judicial system. The letter I received in response....."Sorry, you are not excluded and must appear for jury duty"..........WTF??!!!! Now I'm working on a postponement. Failing that I'll go with plan B, then plan C if necessary.

• Thanks @ivor!!! I'll definitely be getting everything done there!!!! My biggest problem.....or should I say their biggest problem will be keeping my jumping bean ass from getting in their way while their creating my Sling Shot 2.0!!!! I'll be taking lots of pics, and pretty much just bouncing around like a kid in heat before his first date!!!!!Oh....and just to make this all the more interesting.......I just received a frickin summons to appear for jury duty on 9/13!!!!!!!

See if you can get a message to the judge and ask him (or her) if Ohio still has capital punishment. I'm sure you'll be excused from serving since no defense lawyer will want you on the jury

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Congrats bud, if you want to get your mind off your sling while they work on it, there's a great DILLIGAF store. I'm going to be in Lake George and that store is a must. I think you can figure out what it means. :D Can't wait to see the mods in person

• Congrats bud, if you want to get your mind off your sling while they work on it, there's a great DILLIGAF store. I'm going to be in Lake George and that store is a must. I think you can figure out what it means. :D Can't wait to see the mods in person

Sounds like a plan!!! :00000019: