Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• We did 90 miles in 61 degrees. Not as nice as Ed's drive but wanted to see how the visiblity on the new atoto A6pf head unit was compared to the Boss. Not much difference. I've done allot of research and have come to the conclusion that no one makes a head unit that is truly visible in direct sunlight like the Honda Goldwing. Guess I should not have sold the Wing.

then perhaps you could figure out how to install a unit from a goldwing into the sling

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• We did 90 miles in 61 degrees. Not as nice as Ed's drive but wanted to see how the visiblity on the new atoto A6pf head unit was compared to the Boss. Not much difference. I've done allot of research and have come to the conclusion that no one makes a head unit that is truly visible in direct sunlight like the Honda Goldwing. Guess I should not have sold the Wing.

I really liked the display on the Wing as well.... Personally I think that the angle of the unit is what makes a real difference. On my 2019 SLR I got some glare in my eyes anti was hard to see sometimes.... On the 2020 R the unit is at a different angle and I have not had an issue with being able to see it at all... Just my 3 cents..but only worth 2 cents...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

I wonder if a polarizing overlay might let you see the radio more clearly. You might need to test the overlay in both vertical and horizontal orientation to see if one position works better than the other or if it helps at all.

• With all the turmoil in the world today ya just gotta stop and appreciate the little things. Cool fall weather with a new whiskey to sip, a fine cigar, fire, and some good music ya gotta stop and think - I dunno what tomorrow is gonna bring but days like today don’t get much better. Cheers to all you - my friends - that I have been blessed to meet and turn a bottle up with !!

Just stocked up for a little cold weather. Now I don’t have to go outside for a while

Also this peach wine is so peachy, you can taste the fuzz.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• It was a nice day in South Jersey so what started out as an excuse to go on a ride to pick-up some dog food turned into a stop at the farmers market then onto the grocery store. Followed by Harbor Freight, Wal-Mart and the beer store where I bought some beer and something which I usually don't buy, but the advertisement on this thread is compelling. So, after planned short trip and over $250 dollars later I settled down to some Bulleit Bourbon mixed with Ginger Ale and enjoyed some time with my best buddy.

A good day!

• Rode South Jersey spotted this. Amaizing to see these guys work. The helicopter transported both the men and equipment to the top of the tower. To any electrical linemen (or women) who do this kind of work hats off to what you do. It's amazing!

• Couple Denver slings wanted to ride so we met them in Colorado Springs for breakfast and then headed up to Bishop's Castle (cool place to google, quite a story) - been there a few times now but always interesting to see what's new since I was last there. Was a great ride and got to put some miles on the quad kit today, only issue was I lost my hat. We had some crazy winds (calling for 60mph+ tomorrow) and that's about the only time I'll lose a hat is those freak crosswinds - oh well time for another one anyway!

• I took my trike out for a ride along the beach route today. I was riding single just enjoying the day when there was a cute looking blonde women about 30 y/o hitchhiking. I stopped and she hoped in. We got about a mile up the road and said that she was glad that I stopped to pick her up, but said that I took a huge risk in doing so. She asked me if I was worried that she might be a mass murderer!! I said NO. What was the chances of there being TWO of us in a Vanderhall? :)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Started out in Corona with 70° up to the Santa Rosa mountains 52° down into Palm Springs 92°! Finally got out got the dust off of her it was a great day!

and they are saying tomorrow our high will only be 78 and the low for my ride to my wife’s farmers market will be 56. I actually have a light jacket and my 3/4 helmet ready. Ears get to cold with the 1/2 helmet

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies