What do you carry

• I got the gallon of Aloe and the half gallon of the alky. yesterday to make my own santizer

Everclear a lot better than the vodka. Mine is 99 % industrial grade

Meh! - - save the Everclear for drinking and get some 99% isopropyl rubbing alcohol for sanitizer

Mix your Everclear with some Kahula and make some killer black Russians - - being Russian its bound to piss off the liberals 8o

Edit - almost forgot you could also add a little cream and make them White Russians, but be careful - those liberals might also accuse you of being a racist - - - just saying 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Remember, the 60% alcohol for sanitizer is only for a quick - 15 second - kill.

Lower levels of alcohol WILL kill the virus (and most germs) - you just need more time. So...

Have you considered Soaking your hands in Vodka!?

It needn't be *good* Vodka, even the cheapest stuff will do!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• I'm killing the virus from the inside, starting with the liver and working my way out...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• My daughter just stopped by haven't seen her for a couple of months because of the virus thing. She lives 3 hours away but works an hour and a half away. She just hired 2 14 year old kids to work. They're out of school and they got sign off on their work permit. She says she's swamped with business amd the two 14 year olds run circles around the older guys. She's a weapons broker. Not retail she sells mostly to international outfits police and military.

• Not sure this is the right thread and there is probably a thread out there on this, but my buddies are all here. What do you all think of the "concealed Carry insurance" stuff. I keep getting adds from USCCA and others that say even if I draw my weapon only that I could go to jail.

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• Not sure this is the right thread and there is probably a thread out there on this, but my buddies are all here. What do you all think of the "concealed Carry insurance" stuff. I keep getting adds from USCCA and others that say even if I draw my weapon only that I could go to jail.

My understanding is that, if the other party perceives that to be a threat, that is, it makes them fear that you are threatening to harm them, that you could be arrested. I would think that the conditions at the time, and depending on who the judge is, would determine what happens to you.

I have always been told to NEVER, EVER draw a weapon unless you 100% intend to use it. That would tend to limit your exposure to a law suit.

• SlingRider - I’m gonna throw in my 2 cents - while I agree with most everything openair just said I would add this. The judge can only oversee a trial to make sure the law is argued and applied correctly without bias. It is the political environment of the area and the “anti gunness” of the local prosecutors. I can assure you given the same set of facts the outcome of a justified shooting in New Jersey would have chances of having a much more negative outcome than in say TX or LA or any gun friendly states. EXAMPLE - TRUE STORY - bad guy goes in convenience store with gun to rob it in Chicago - good guy with permit in store shopping - good guy sees bad guy draw weapon on clerk - pulls his weapon tells bad guy to drop it - bad guy turns to good guy - good guy shoots him dead - legal shooting right ?? Not so fast - in the infinite wisdom of the Chicago District Atty he charges the guy with Discharging a Firearm within the City Limits (felony). He was quietly ultimately acquitted but after how much money, time, and aggravation. So I would say where you live may have a huge bearing on whether gun insurance is needed. As openair has suggested make sure your life is in imminent danger before you ever draw and fire but attorney’s fees can get very expensive very quickly if you have a pretty good idea the DA will come after you if you draw and fire no matter the circumstances. Gun insurance is the same as all other - hope you never need it but very sad if ya needed it and didn’t have it - same as with the gun itself!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Check out "Self Defense Fund" insurance. They have a good track record so far. Not sure what all states they operate in but I fully intend to get on board.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

Edited 2 times, last by Ghost ().

Those ads are just a marketing ploy from "pre-paid legal" insurance attorneys with the intent of scaring uninformed gun owners into purchasing their service. You try carrying a concealed weapon onto a federal installation and most Native American Reservations, or pull your gun and point it at someone that hasn't clearly pointed one at you first, and that "concealed carry insurance" won't buy you a cup of coffee. All you'll get is an attorney that tells you you're screwed... lol

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

I have USCAA, great folks. I had a questionable situation here, called them and asked. They said if I had to shoot, they would defend me.

The situation? We had mountain lions here on the ranch - the kitties had killed & eaten several farm animals on neighborhood farms.

Talked to the game warden,

"We don't have mountain lions in Arkansas."

"Since we don't have any here, can we shoot them if we're threatened or if they attack our live stock?"

"Mountain lions are a protected, if you shoot one, its a felony."

USCCA said: as long as you are defending yourself - and not hunting them - we'll defend you... and we'll win!"

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• We do not have the Puma or mountain lion in South Carolina either according to the game wardens. But people see them a lot.

they say Big Foot isnt here either - - - - - - - - but they havn't seen my sons shoes =O

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I had a friend deer hunting on some of my property and he called swearing he saw a panther. I called my game warden buddy of mine and told him about it. He said “for God’s sake don’t even whisper that to anybody else” WHY?? He said that if a report was made ANY hunting would be shut down for the season or until his sorry ass trapped it - just pray if he saw one it moves on. Even government employees think laws on big cats are crazy!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it