OG Sling Member ILL

• I posted this in the Politics thread but then thought many of you don’t follow that thread.

A fully vaccinated Funinthesun has been diagnosed with Covid 19 - his bride now has to quarantine for 10 days. His lung function is OK for now and they sent him home telling him to take a crapload of Vitamin D every day. I will keep everyone up to date on his condition. All well wishes and prayers please post here.

PS - I know it will lift his spirits to hear from all you guys !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I posted this in the Politics thread but then thought many of you don’t follow that thread.

A fully vaccinated Funinthesun has been diagnosed with Covid 19 - his bride now has to quarantine for 10 days. His lung function is OK for now and they sent him home telling him to take a crapload of Vitamin D every day. I will keep everyone up to date on his condition. All well wishes and prayers please post here.

PS - I know it will lift his spirits to hear from all you guys !!

Just curious, do you know which vaccine Phil had received and also if his Covid is the delta variant or not. Inquiring minds want to know…

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Just curious, do you know which vaccine Phil had received and also if his Covid is the delta variant or not. Inquiring minds want to know…

I think he had the Moderna and don’t know if it was Delta. He was feelin pretty bad so I didn’t go into details but will definitely let ya know!!

• Prayers for Phil! 🙏

Fully vaccinated, doesn't mean immune, so it can be expected if you aren't masked, taking precautions, etc.

Larry brought up a good question, so thanks for that background Bill!

For what it's worth (and this better not be any salt or mumbo jumbo voodoo jinx crap), but I read an article stating if you're fully vaccinated, you're more likely to get hit by lightning than die of covid-19...

Again, prayers with Phil! And mask up everyone... Especially those UN VACCINATED, putting others at risk.

• Thanks guys (and especialt Bill Martin for letting you all know what's going on). I could not imagine how I would feel if I didn't get vaccinated. I guess being in the early first batch recipient means that now 6 months later, some of the protection has worn off. But back then there was no Delta mutation, so saying the vaccine would work against that strain (IMHO) was wishfully thinking on the CDC and Fauci.

This thing has kicked the hell out of me. Nearly passed out Tuesday night. A least I had enough time and awareness to get down on the floor before gravity did it for me. I've got the worse headache of my life that just won't go away. The nurse says to take a Tylenol. I had to laugh at that one. I take 3 or 4 high powered Opiods daily and if that doesn't stop a headache I really don't think that a Tylenol would either. The body would probably think it was a baby asprin and laugh at it.

For three straight nights, I'm up every hour to hour and a half peeing like a race horse. I guess the body is doing all it can to try to get the virus out of my system. I had a dry cough, but that has changed a bit so now I'm able to cough up some strange looking pieces. Doctor says the lungs sounded clear, but I have some chest pressure, so they want me to keep an eye on that. No fever, but it feels like I'm burning up, chills and waking up on top of wet sheets from breaking into a sweat during the night gets aded to body aches and Hershey squirts makes this a nasty virus that I hope none of you guys get

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Prayers for Phil! 🙏

MiMsey, take the rest of your post and stick it somewhere else.

I don't need to hear it, when I'm just concerned about a brother.

Phil has been through the mill with wicked pain, and procedures that would kill a horse. Let's keep it light, and keep it positive here.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Sorry ConnMan - don’t wanna turn this thread negative but we were all sold on the fact that we could return to our lives IF we were vaccinated . Now I am really pissed that Funinthesun and friends of FunCycle have it. Have we all been run down the garden path on this?? I absolutely hate the thought of going back to the mask and social distancing. We have been fed so much crap from the CDC and our government I am beginning to believe that they don’t know a damn thing more than we do!! I don’t regret getting vaccinated - I just wish they hadn’t oversold my expectations!!!

# Ican’tbreatheinafuckin

mask