Good news"interesting" from THE DARK SIDE

• I haven't done anything over there in over a year. It's not good marketing for a business but just have a hard time paying them money.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Same crap and same crappy hog that made me quit that forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Heh. I got hate mail for just quoting one of your posts.

Then, everybody bailed over to here, but nobody told me. Big thanks to @DocG for finding me floundering on TDS going "where is everybody?". The Doc rocks, the rest of you, less so. My feelings were hurt.

• Heh. I got hate mail for just quoting one of your posts.
    Then, everybody bailed over to here, but nobody told me. Big thanks to @DocG for finding me floundering on TDS going "where is everybody?". The Doc rocks, the rest of you, less so. My feelings were hurt.

To make you feel a little better...

• Thanks EJ for that. I was just having some fun. People that know me, know I have no feelings. No harm, no foul. All good here.

I do know that you do lots of good things for the people in your area and a little bear hug goes a long way.

Hope your have a good day. Any weather problems by you?

• I do make an effort to support the local SS community. Not to detract from the many kind folks that do good things around here too. I'll take the bear hug, and just say "Thank You", though I may not be worthy.

Lost power Friday a.m. to Sunday p.m. No biggie. I live in the sticks (for the DC area), and power outs are a part of life. You prepare for that. Been lucky - probably no power problems since a Derecho (like a tornado) came out of nowhere in 2012. I have this mojo that if I fill the bathtub with water, I won't lose power. Didn't work this time. On a well, but had stocked up on fresh water and had tons of water squirreled away for servicing the porcelain appliances.

One day, we need to meet up.

Best,

-e

• Heh. I got hate mail for just quoting one of your posts.

I am glad that you found the way :POKESS:

• This is what I got today from the TDS :thumbsup::thumbsup:

So basically you either have to do what they want and pay whatever they ask or you can't even have your original account back. That is pretty low (In my opinion). Everyone knows you by the username @mytoy .

I make it as easy on vendors as possible. It does not help anyone to make things complicated or difficult to be a vendor.

Thanks for posting that so we could all remember how it used to be.... :D

And I sure wouldn't suspend a member in good standing for posting an ad before talking to them first. That is just bad mojo.

• I admit I still check TDS everyday, primarily looking to see if any posts catch my interest or I can help anybody out with my well-intentioned, misguided answers! :D I encourage TDS folks to use Google searches in hopes they will stumble across this EXTRAMOSTBESTEST Slingshot site (to steal a phrase from Little Caesars)!

• Have i mentioned lately how much I hate pop up ads. Or those vig/link embedded ads that come up when you roll your mouse over a key word.

Your not going to find them on here. :D

A huge thanks for taking good care if this site and the members here. To me the DS no longer means the “Dark Side” but rather the “Dead Side”! As Mr Wonderful says:

• This site is my “go to” for current information and good natured companionship. I love the lack of advertising and pop ups. Plus, the people here rock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter