2018 Slingshot Calendar (official thread)

• @Ross Received the calendars earlier today but did not have time to respond. I did however take action to prevent copious amounts of drool from causing harm to all the attention and effort you placed into this twelve month piece of art. Nice!
    @Guardian_Angel was so happy with it, she carried it to work, and is currently showing it off to her Polaris co-workers. And I also reminded her that non-disclosure clauses work both ways.

One question without giving away any calendar secrets....

For July, is that the un-holy trio of speed or the triad of misadventures???

Got to give a big wave to the "Maple Syrup Man"... not the first time you got out in front of us...

Merry Christmas @Ross and loved ones... hope all feel the joy!

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• My package is back in DC, close to my house. Sadly, it was there 4 days ago, and has been traveling up and down the east coast. Apparently, some camels have a sense of humor contrary to mine.

Sigh.

December 15, 2017, 8:19 am
    Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
    WASHINGTON DC NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
    The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available. Your item arrived at our WASHINGTON DC NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER destination facility on December 15, 2017 at 8:19 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

December 11, 2017, 5:34 am
    Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
    WASHINGTON DC NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

• could be that POTUS grabbed it

• Want to clarify,,, just picking on my little buddy @'MiM cause he got me on this forum. Since that time have learned a lot and met a bunch of great people. I also have to admit that he did NAIL the last page. I know where that is and he did good! JUST SAYIN
    I have given the kudos to Ross for a terrific job and have to say glad that people are not showing pics until all have received their calendars. Good Job

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Hillary will be writing a book as to why she didn't make it onto the calendar...Seriously though, just got the calendars yesterday...great job!! (did survey)...thanks Ross

If the Slingshot looked like Hillary, Bill wouldn't be the only one not riding her...

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I feel sorry for any man that doesn't have his package with him 24/7. But at least it's been traveling a lot and hopefully enjoying the experience

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Mine shows a delay.....probably due to the snow storms we've been getting almost daily. It's out there.....just not here!!!!
    That's why I refuse to open that darn thread with calendar pics in it......but, Oh how I want to.....must...resist... X/X/

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi