Trip to DDM.

• These three pictures show how clean it is now under my hood. They are my favorites. Dave should be proud of his work. I know I am.

I still like a few wires having it smooth and perfect. But I can do those a home in my garage where it's air conditioned

What? You mean Dave didn't turn on the AC for you in the shop? :P

• 1) I know that is not Dave in the picture because he is not wearing his traditional black shorts and DDM Shirt.

2) I see that @rabtech is the first recipient of a new soon to be released coolant reroute hose!!!!

So stinking jealous!!

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• I wanted to do a video so bad of the new turbo sounds but Dave had to go. So I just got to go around the block and load it on the trailer..... I can honestly say that it sounds so kick ass. I have never heard another one like It for sure. It has a high pitched noise that will scare small children and even some large children. I will mount my gopro remote microphone in the engine bay and make a video when I get home. :D

• Thanks for all the updates. And pics.. the white beast is still king of the hill...

Nice job by the DDM Crew again.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• And we will soon have a new Vendor on here. Jamie Roy will be representing Haltech and answering any questions you may have. I am waiting on him to email me his logo so I can add him as a vendor.

At this time the only thing that is a quirk is the ESP light staying on. It works perfectly. It's just that the light stays lit all the time. You can use the switch just like your normally would to turn it off and traction control off and then back on. But you can't tell what mode it's because the light is always on... Everytime you crank the SS it is turned on.... So just remember that.
    I will be working with Jamie to find a fix for that. And he also said that Haltech was working on it also. So it won't be long till that bug is gone. I just can't explain how awesome it is to have an OBD2 plug. I can stream my throttle position and every other gauge to my Garmin camera and it will embed it right into the video now.

Without spending a bazillion dollars....how about a simple conversion/plug for the slingshot to go from Polaris to OBD2? Or is that impossible? Just so we can read our own codes.

• I didn't want to start a new thread so chose this one. Just wanted to say how much I appreciate ddmworks. They are so easy to work with. From Dave, Angie, sales staff and all the interactions I have had with them. DDM keep up the great work! Bought:

Supercharger

Brake calipers

Surge tank

Surge reroute hose

Brake bullet support

• I'm going to ditto that. Every time I have met Dave, Angie, and others, they have been nothing but the absolute best. And I guess that's why I keep buying stuff from them.

In no particular order:

• Turbo
    • Exhaust manifold
    • Intake elbow
    • Coolant tank
    • Fuel Rail
    • Brakes
    • Silicon hoses
    • Engine dress up stuff
    • Short Shifter
    • Axle nut cover
    • Transmission cover
    • Plus I'm sure more than I can even remember right now.

**Edit, now that I can remember more**

• Sway bar end links
    • Sway bar bushings/brackets
    • Brake Cylinder Support
    • Hood Vents & Mesh
    • Billet Hose clamps
  • I'm going to ditto that. Every time I have met Dave, Angie, and others, they have been nothing but the absolute best. And I guess that's why I keep buying stuff from them.

In no particular order:

• Turbo
    • Exhaust manifold
    • Intake elbow
    • Coolant tank
    • Fuel Rail
    • Brakes
    • Silicon hoses
    • Engine dress up stuff
    • Short Shifter
    • Axle nut cover
    • Transmission cover
    • Plus I'm sure more than I can even remember right now.

**Edit, now that I can remember more**

• Sway bar end links
    • Sway bar bushings/brackets
    • Brake Cylinder Support
    • Hood Vents & Mesh
    • Billet Hose clamps

Thanks guys! We really appreciate you letting us supply those parts to you and the trust you have in us. :)