Just noticed on the old location

• Yeah @4Nines fixed mine as well but I let him know I wasn't happy with the way they handicapped "Premium" members in their blundered (donor targeted) damage control

We still can't edit our old posts (just found out) - the drama continues... :00008862::00008862::00008862:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• @airoutlaw and myself, were discussing this...

I made no real contributions to that site with posts, or otherwise.... so why remove my edit tab? ?

Hope there isnt a rat in a disguise toting names back to the principle.... seems weird those in this forum are targeted... even those like me who pose no threat to their overgrown bull pen...

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

I made no real contributions to that site with posts, or otherwise.... so why remove my edit tab? ?

Hope there isnt a rat in a disguise toting names back to the principle.... seems weird those in this forum are targeted... even those like me who pose no threat to their overgrown bull pen...

I'm done with their BULLSHIT (excuse my French). Deleted my avatar pic, my gallery, posted the following & signed out for the last time. THIS forum is my home...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Fabulous move for solidarity tripod... I feel like im cheating on this forum by hopping over...really to see the vendors but then posts that i was tagged in by rontx69 or samowens i couldnt be rude and ignore..... can we delete our profile over there completely?

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• i have been targeted as well.... Can't do anything to my old threads. Nice that one of the longest running threads on that forum can no longer be edited by the person who started it. No run ins no issues ever on the site. Feel so used and dirty after giving them $ to help them out. Freaking D move for sure!

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• 4Nines just posted this "Yup, the system doesn't allow edits after a week on old posts. If you need assistance on an old post please let me know and I will get it fixed for you." Apparently that's one of their new rules because it didn't used to be that way.

• I'm done with their BULLSHIT (excuse my French). Deleted my avatar pic, my gallery, posted the following & signed out for the last time. THIS forum is my home...

Yea... I "blacked out" my Avatar - and left it to the DARK SIDE... because here I can see the light. AND its beautiful!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• You may have already done what @DKF Texas suggested....but throwing it out there anyways....did you report the issue yet?I reported it and did a rant at the same time. The rant probably had zero effect, except give me carpel tunnel syndrome, so maybe the report helped???

I think the "RANT" is the over dose of yeast talking! Yeast Muscles, Like Beer Muscles :00008172:
    (They won't under stand!)

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• There is not much going on over there, and very little posting. Raining here so I have been checking back and forth all day

The party's here buddy...I slip by for a quickie to check things there, see nothing that sticks out to me...

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/