Service manual for Slingshot 2015.

• The 2015 Service Manual in PDF is 29.9 MB and exceeds the 10 MB limit to upload here. PM me a place that I can email or send a file that size and I'll get it to you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2018 Slingshot SL

Sunset Red

Reading, PA 19606

• Lets not forget that this forums does not condone the sharing of copyrighted materials. :POKESS:

It is not cool to steal or give away someone else's copyrighted work - - - it really sucks when you make an investment of your time and work only to have some other person decide it should be free

In the past I have found photos of mine just taken and used by others to promote something they wanted to promote - - the funny thing is if they had simply asked I probably would have given them a full res copy and considered it free advertising - - - - these days I dont post anything full res unless its something I dont care about - - just big enough to look okay on a computer or phone but never big enough to look good in print

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• This download link if from a 2017 post for the 2015 service manual.

I wonder how many of you won't download it.

2018 Slingshot SL

Sunset Red

Reading, PA 19606

Edited once, last by rabtech: Copyrighted content can not be posted on the forum. I can't control what you guys and gals do behind the scene. We just have to play nice with Polaris or they will slap my hand (again). We do not want that.... ().

• This download link if from a 2017 post for the 2015 service manual.

I wonder how many of you won't download it.

OK Since it seem you can't get a hint even after being told politely and chose to behave like a child who can't tell right from wrong.........

No one cares what people share on private messages but please don't post about it openly.

rabtech could you edit that post and remove the link since I assume you don't want to get a C & D copyright infringement letter.

I would also add that for his blatant disregard for common courtesy W3JNP should at the very least get a warning if not a ban , his actions put this place that we love at risk by sharing copyrighted material.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

Edited once, last by Neosolidus ().

• Thanks for looking out for the forum. We have maintained good graces with Polaris for the last few years. I want to keep it that way... When we first started their lawyers reached out to me and let me know real quick about a few things I needed to look at. I took care of those things and since then it has been all good.

On Facebook there are people blatantly making clothes and other things with the Slingshot logo. I don't see how they do it. I guarantee that is the fastest way to get Polaris's lawyers attention. If you make anything with that 3 sided logo you will get a letter. Or at least I would.... I know,,,, I did,