This is why you need to be able to look over your windshield.

• Riding yesterday on a supper hot day (99F) went through a tunnel where for some reason temp dropped drastically and this happened as I came out of it.

Luckily I can look over my windshield but imagine what could have happen had I not been able to see the road(stop sign on a busy road).

Like FunCycle always says, a tall windshield can kill you so be careful and know that something like this can happen when you least expect it.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Riding yesterday on a supper hot day (99F) went through a tunnel where for some reason temp dropped drastically and this happened as I came out of it.

Luckily I can look over my windshield but imagine what could have happen had I not been able to see the road(stop sign on a busy road).

Like FunCycle always says, a tall windshield can kill you so be careful and know that something like this can happen when you least expect it.

I often wear snowboarding goggles for eye protection. I've had then fog over like that, but unlike the windscreen, you can take em off!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Agreed, I ran into that situation along interstate 81 while in the mountains of Pennsylvania. I have a NASCAR Tallboy windscreen. For that reason I have two stadium type seat cushions tucked behind the seats that can be easily accessed to raise the sight line above the windscreen. Very handy when needed!

Thank you for posting that picture, some people do not believe it can happen to them. How about 85 mph on the inter state in traffic, you would be SOL.

• Agreed, I ran into that situation along interstate 81 while in the mountains of Pennsylvania. I have a NASCAR Tallboy windscreen. For that reason I have two stadium type seat cushions tucked behind the seats that can be easily accessed to raise the sight line above the windscreen. Very handy when needed!

Take my word for it, you will not have time to find a cushion if you cannot see. "IT HAPPENS INSTANTLY" good luck with that.

• Take my word for it, you will not have time to find a cushion if you cannot see. "IT HAPPENS INSTANTLY" good luck with that.

But it would work for a rain squall if you want to keep going - said the short guy. There's been a few times this would have helped me out. I can stretch enough to look over but it's not comfortable at all.

What gets me is that this was on a 99 degree day. You truly don't know what to expect and this will give me a little extra diligence if I enter a tunnel. Thanks for the post Neosolidus !

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Just a reach behind the passenger seat, can grab just like a cup in the holder and place under the seat even with the seat belt on. Worked a few times. It's not ideal but given the situation it really helps as long as you still focus on the road and surroundings. You are correct, those situations sneak up in an instant, especially ion mountain valleys. Even looking over the windscreen it's a scary situation. Most people still refuse to slow down blindly trusting the roadway and all others in front will travel as normal.

• Yea, the same thing I have said about the Pedal Max and the Pedal Commander. It "WILL BITE YOU IN THE ASS" it will happen! Be "Carefull"

By the way, I'm going to put mine up for sale. It works fine but it's not for me. I don't want to relearn the muscle memory in my foot. 20 years ago it might have been different.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• By the way, I'm going to put mine up for sale. It works fine but it's not for me. I don't want to relearn the muscle memory in my foot. 20 years ago it might have been different.

When I get Terry to pull my out it will also be for sale. It is not safe on crooked roads especially if you are speeding a little bit.

• I have the F4+9 and must look through the windshield.

I did have one occassion where it fogged over and I simply leaned out the side of the Slingshot and looked around it.

It cleared quickly on its' own before I had time to pull over.

I'm tall and do not know if this would work for someone shorter than I am.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2018 Slingshot SL

Sunset Red

Reading, PA 19606

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -