"Corona Virus" What did you do today?

• I have been riding and looking at the tornado damage, one came less than 1/4 mile of the house and the other was a couple of miles away

very glad you are okay and also very glad we dont get those things here - - - I will take our earthquakes any day over tornados or hurricanes :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I guess I'm getting old. It was only 40 today and in the old days I'd have my Leathers on with my chaps and be riding my Goldwing with my wife. Today I thought it was too cold to take out the slingshot even though I have heated gear. And tomorrow is supposed to be 60 and I'm thinking if it feels like 20 I'm not going riding. Damn!!!

• I guess I'm getting old. It was only 40 today and in the old days I'd have my Leathers on with my chaps and be riding my Goldwing with my wife. Today I thought it was too cold to take out the slingshot even though I have heated gear. And tomorrow is supposed to be 60 and I'm thinking if it feels like 20 I'm not going riding. Damn!!!

Crank it up and go for a little ride.

• I guess I'm getting old. It was only 40 today and in the old days I'd have my Leathers on with my chaps and be riding my Goldwing with my wife. Today I thought it was too cold to take out the slingshot even though I have heated gear. And tomorrow is supposed to be 60 and I'm thinking if it feels like 20 I'm not going riding. Damn

F4+5, plus baker air wings, plus a slingshade = warm(ish) ride

about a 30 mile ride today, and a much longer one (~200 mi to Downeast coast & back) planned for tomorrow

• We are all on 'lock down' --- but most of us can sneak out for a little ride as long as were not speeding and giving the 1 finger salute to all the "Leo's" as we fly by ...

Why do you have to “sneak” out? Aren’t you “allowed” out for food, pharmacy pickup, hardware store run? If so, go out and get some food or vitamins or something...and, take the long route.

BTW, has anyone in your state actually looked at the law, not the lockdown order, that says you can be “locked down”????? Might be interesting reading, if you have the time.

Here in NC, the so called “stay at home” order is not legal, so I ignore it daily. The law here clearly states you must be an imminent threat to the public to be ordered into lock down. But to my knowledge, no one has challenged the order yet.

I just drove from NC to Boston and back for Easter with the family. Had my RV with me. Went by dozens of state and local police up and back. Not one challenged me as to where I was going.

Leaving for a camping trip on Wednesday to a little place in Georgia that is quiet and private...on a river...do some fishing.

So tomorrow, go out and get some milk and bread, swing by the Depot and get some o-rings and then stop at the pharmacy and get some vitamin C. Go the long way to and from...breathe some fresh air and stop feeling like an inmate for an hour or so.

• I do believe that most of us understand that if you are out and about and not causing any problems you wont have a problem. I am out working every day, generally going about as before this all started with a few minor (pick up at the curb) changes. I think that we all need to do what is necessary to keep our families safe and those that we come in contact with.

• Had to go to Walgreen's, Food Lion and the UPS store yesterday. The weather was beautiful, so took the sling. Lots of cars and bikes on the road, but everywhere I stopped most people were complying with the social distancing guidelines and many where wearing masks and gloves. Given the fact that DESPITE all the closings, stay at home orders and social distancing, Covid is STILL managing to kill more people per day in the US right now than any other single cause, I think most people are willing to disregard the fact that the states rights to impose these restrictions might be a legal grey area.

• It warmed up enough to roll the sling outside and take the leaf blower and blow the dust and crap out of the corners and crevices of the shop. Let the dust settle and hit it a few more times. Amazing how the cobwebs and crap hides behind and under everything in the corse of a winter. Power washed the carpet at the entrance and while i was at it washed the dirt off the rear panel and fenders of the sling from riding on the wet roads

• Got out and just burned up a tank of gas with no particular place to go! Cloudy and cool but a great day to ride. I spent most of my ride in NC cuz you no longer need to wear a scull bucket. The wind was picking up all day and anytime you crossed over the lake the temps were considerably cooler. All in all a great day. But it looks like the weather is going to turn to crap. Time to walk the dog.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!