Corona Virus

• MiM

The oopsie.

Well...

Don't get a fever!

* Automatic stay home call by employer.

* Covid testing required.

* Quick test sites out of test supplies. ( 3 counties )

* Other sites only test on Tuesdays and Thursdays by appointment only. (3 days down by that time)

* 5-7 days for results (that's what they tell you)

* Fever may not be Covid related.

* Doctors, urgent cares, and hospitals assume you are positive until a negative test. Entry by any other means short of ambulance not gonna happen.

* No return to work without a negative result and doctor release.

As it says on the label...

Rinse. Repeat.

Only thing the bottle doesn't tell you is...

When to stop.

Just thankful we didn't get the label...

Remove cap. Push up.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• so was every vote a legit vote or were any of them fudged, or illegal aliens voting or someone hiding in a closet changing them? And that’s the problem with Vote by mail. Too easy to be corrupted.

yes - too easy to corrupt - but too easy for both sides - - seriously do you think that if the left is messing with the votes that the right is not going to do it as well?

In my 66 years of life I have met thousands of people both conservatives and liberals and I can honestly say that dishonesty it not something that either political side has cornered the market on - - crooks and dishonest people come in all sizes and political leanings and I suspect that the odds of any given political group trying to commit election fraud are probably pretty equal

I suspect the left has just as much to fear as the right does.

you keep posting that the left wants this mail in system so that they can rig elections and I want to know why you are so sure the right wont the side that uses it to rig the system?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• so was every vote a legit vote or were any of them fudged, or illegal aliens voting or someone hiding in a closet changing them? And that’s the problem with Vote by mail. Too easy to be corrupted.

Not sure about where you live, but here in Colorado I had to register to vote by mail. The ballot comes in my name and I have to sign it and they say they verify the signature with the one on record from the registration. No match on the sig they void the ballot... I am sure just as in the past with the walk up stuff some people are trying to vote two or three times... but here it is one ballot per registered voter and in that voters name. So someone hiding in a closet (thought we were through with that and everyone has came out of the closet) cannot file a mail in ballot.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Not sure about where you live, but here in Colorado I had to register to vote by mail. The ballot comes in my name and I have to sign it and they say they verify the signature with the one on record from the registration. No match on the sig they void the ballot... I am sure just as in the past with the walk up stuff some people are trying to vote two or three times... but here it is one ballot per registered voter and in that voters name. So someone hiding in a closet (thought we were through with that and everyone has came out of the closet) cannot file a mail in ballot.

I have to agree - here in California if you want to vote by mail you have to be registered and then request to be a mail in voter. when that is done they send you your ballot that has your name on it and as you say you have to sign it and the signature is verified to match the one on file - - also here in Riverside county after I mail it in I can go on line and verify that it has been received and that it has been determined to be valid

Voting in person here would actually be easier to fake - they dont ask for any id at all - they simply ask your name and address and then they check you off a list and hand you a ballot - and it is just a generic ballot for your party and does not have your name on it or anything like that - - - anyone could walk in and say they are you and vote

the vote by mail process has much more oversight and verification involved

once you vote in person - the ballot is just gone no way to know it actually got to the election people, no way to verify it is even the one I marked - there is no means to verify receipt like there is for mail in

• So how did they verify the dead cats signature?

https://www.thenewamerican.com…stration-form-in-the-mail

two things make this disturbing

#1 it’s a cat

# 2 he’s been a voter for 12 years and he’s dead that long. Has to be a Democrat.

all it says is that they have a voter application for the - - it does not say the cat ever actually voted.

big difference between applying to vote and actually voting

and as to being a democrat - - not so sure, the only person I know who ever actually committed voter fraud was a republican who paid his adult children to let him fill out their ballots before they signed them and sent them in

• Does it really matter which party is more open to fraud? If a process is open to fraud it's open for fraud. That fraud my be influenced through outside sources. What if someone offers anyone $2 willing to vote for a candidate of their choice and then harvests the votes?

• Very good (and short!) article about six general "cluster types" in Covid-19 infections. Discusses how each cluster differs in pre-existing conditions, and outcomes for those who get the disease.

These folks contend that if you know what cluster you may be in when you get sick, those who need it can get care more quickly and potentially have a better prognosis and recovery.

Worth the 5-minute read.

https://www.technologynetworks…-types-of-covid-19-337592

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• apparently at some point in time the dead cat must have registered to vote.....

Isn’t that how you get a ballot in the mail?

The point is the voter registration lists are not up to date....there are dead people getting ballots.....so someone could be pretending to be that dead person...and voting for that dead person.....increasing the chances of fraud.....

and just because your state has vote by mail.....first ask yourself if the politicians in charge are democrats or republicans.....who signed the law for vote by mail? Democrats or republicans?

So who is still in power in your vote by mail state democrats or republicans. Still think everything was above board?

• pretty sure the post you link only said the cat got an application to vote in the mail - - not a ballot

big difference

now seriously, I want to understand your thinking, please tell me what can be done with vote by mail that can not be done now that makes fraud easier?

anyone who wants in any state can already get an absentee ballot and vote by mail - -so I dont see how the option to mail in a ballot that isnt yours gets any easier

even for walk in voting no ID is required so so again I dont see how mail makes pretending to be someone else any easier

and actually mail fraud is a federal crime that couldnt be charged if walk in fraud were committed making mail in voter fraud a potential double crime

Seriously why exactly do you think mail in ballots are more open fraud when there is no voter ID required for regular voting - - what can bad guys do that they cant already do just as easily?

mail in voting already is an option in every single state absentee mail in ballots have been an option for every anyone can request one so if someone wants to commit voter fraud by taking advantage of mail in voting they already can - can't they?

seriously please tell me what changes happen that make mail in voting more open to fraud? what can someone do that that can't do now?

Honestly I think if large scale voter fraud happens it probably happens in the rooms where the people who count the votes can pretty much tell us whatever results they want to tell us - - and they are usually put in those rooms by the people in power arent they? heel they could even walk off with a box of uncounted ballots from a conservative district if they wanted to - - - oh wait that has already happened =O

yep - I dont think large scale voter fraud is really much of a threat from the people on the outside doing the voting - - I think it is much more likely to come from the people working on the inside with access to all of the ballots, both mail in and the ones delivered (or not) by workers from the poling place - - - mail or not mail it doesnt change the fact that either way your ballot once out of your hands is entrusted to others to deliver and count and then report the results - - and that is where the fraud is easiest

• the main symptoms in every classification starts with a headache and loss of smell.....

A headache & Loss of smell are common. Many times people get headaches but a loss of smell isn't that common. I wonder if there is a degree of the loss of smell? Is it really noticeable? Any input from anyone the has or had the virous?

• A headache & Loss of smell are common. Many times people get headaches but a loss of smell isn't that common. I wonder if there is a degree of the loss of smell? Is it really noticeable? Any input from anyone the has or had the virous?

From my experience and fortunately loss of smell and taste were about as bad as it got for me it was extremely noticeable once I did notice it if that makes sense.

I was actually in the car with my two oldest kids and we were giving my son a hard time cause he's 15 and doesn't realize as much as we do that is body produces smell now. Well while we were messing with him it clicked I couldn't smell him. I asked my daughter if she could and said absolutely can you not? And it went downhill from there. That's when I realized I had a headache at work earlier and took some medicine for cause like you said thats not uncommon and didn't think anything else about it. While thinking back I couldn't remember if I could taste my lunch that day. So we immediately rushed home and started testing. I closed my eyes and they started shoving things at my nose like fresh coffee cans, candles, perfumes. I couldn't smell anything. So I tried eating some sour patch candy and some cinnamon gum and tasted neither. Needless to say I tested positive the next morning and spent the next 2 weeks alone. While alone the lack of taste and smell was one of the strangest things I had ever experienced. I could feel the texture but that was about it. It slowly started coming back about a week and a half into it until it fully came back. Taste and smell are not an issue now but you don't realize how much you appreciate that until it's gone for a couple weeks. Hope that helped with your question some.

• From my experience and fortunately loss of smell and taste were about as bad as it got for me it was extremely noticeable once I did notice it if that makes sense.

I was actually in the car with my two oldest kids and we were giving my son a hard time cause he's 15 and doesn't realize as much as we do that is body produces smell now. Well while we were messing with him it clicked I couldn't smell him. I asked my daughter if she could and said absolutely can you not? And it went downhill from there. That's when I realized I had a headache at work earlier and took some medicine for cause like you said thats not uncommon and didn't think anything else about it. While thinking back I couldn't remember if I could taste my lunch that day. So we immediately rushed home and started testing. I closed my eyes and they started shoving things at my nose like fresh coffee cans, candles, perfumes. I couldn't smell anything. So I tried eating some sour patch candy and some cinnamon gum and tasted neither. Needless to say I tested positive the next morning and spent the next 2 weeks alone. While alone the lack of taste and smell was one of the strangest things I had ever experienced. I could feel the texture but that was about it. It slowly started coming back about a week and a half into it until it fully came back. Taste and smell are not an issue now but you don't realize how much you appreciate that until it's gone for a couple weeks. Hope that helped with your question some.

Great, thanks for the info! While my wife and I are fine some of those things mentioned would be a good indicator. We love the smell of coffee In the morning! Glad you are OK!