Corona Virus

• To mask, or not to mask, that is the question...

You may be on to something Edward Neal regarding democrats laughing about "Trumpers" not wearing masks and continuing to spread the virus, shut down economy, etc. Though the protests likely caused some of these spikes too.

Here's another layer of tinfoil... Remember Trump was originally a Democrat. And he, like other opportunists, can get pretty rich when things go very bad. Every crisis has a nice profit... 😉

Hmmm...

• mail in ballots are available for anyone who requests them and they are for all elections both primaries and regular - also once you sign up for the mail in option you stay on that list until you change your voter registration its not something you need to request each election - my wife and I have been receiving out ballots by mail for several years now

Here in Colorado we have been voting by mail since 2013...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• The masks aren't the answer, but it's a step in the right direction to help stop the spread. I love how people keep throwing out statistics, TODAY, it's XYZ, and a few weeks later, there is a new stat.

So far, .05% blah blah blah. What were the stats like back in March when everyone complained about the shutdown?

The big question will be, what will the stat be at the end of the year?

Hospitals are full, just about everywhere. Even younger, healthy people are getting this and winding up in the hospital for a few days. The death rate is low, but this is still very serious.

I wear a mask because I have to, not because someone told me, but because of my grand children and elderly family. I am NOT going to be the one who spreads it to them if I can keep from it.

My grand kids have not been into a store, restaurant, or any public place since this came to the US. My daughter is a Nurse Practitioner as well as an RN and she's being very cautious with the kids. I'm following her lead and she says mask and washing often. She said to use a mask even when the CDC said it wouldn't help. She's had 6 years of training that I trust.

Wear a mask to help stop the spread, wash your hands and stay away from people.

Until we have some form of medical solution to this, that's the best we can do right now.

• In a state of emergency that could be waved or fast tracked just like Ford making medical equipment in a car plant.

One of the other things they could borrow from veterinary medicine is batch testing. It's common to test groups of animals instead of single testing. You could take 10 samples from people with no symptoms commingle the samples and use one test. If it's negative they are all negative, if positive test individually. This has been done in farm animals for decades.

Just saw in the news that the FDA has approved group testing. They're allowing four different samples to be tested together to speed up results. Always something "new" in the fight against covid.🤣

• I agree with most of what you said except the stats part.

Statistics never change at the beginning and never change at the end but are fluid in the middle..(the end is defined when no more data is collected) that is the nature of math. I like stats because they give you a glimpse of what is going on currently, and if you want you can compare them to past but unlike Fauci I do not like the predictive models.. It is just like watching the weather forecast and they say our normal temp for today is... In reality that is the average temp for the day based on probably a hundred years of statistical data.

I truly agree with I would never want to unknowingly give this to anyone else...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• how many of them didn’t have the virus until after they got tested.....

• how many of them didn’t have the virus until after they got tested.....

this is a really stupid question - - how could any one know if they have the virus if they have not been tested?????

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• this is a really stupid question - - how could any one know if they have the virus if they have not been tested?????

I’m suggesting they didn’t have it until the swab gave it to them.....

statistically there are way too many asymptomatic people who only upon testing now have the virus....

I will never get a test if I don’t have any symptoms....then and only then will the doctors need to know what I have so they can treat it......I don’t believe the “test” results....

• I’m suggesting they didn’t have it until the swab gave it to them.....

statistically there are way too many asymptomatic people who only upon testing now have the virus....

I will never get a test if I don’t have any symptoms....then and only then will the doctors need to know what I have so they can treat it......I don’t believe the “test” results....

yes I know thats what you are saying - and I think it is just about the most unintelligent thing I have ever heard anyone say - something I might expect out of a very young uneducated child

think about it - without that same testing you wouldn't know about the 99% of people who test negative - its the same testing thats showing that most people dont have it

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Edward Neal I don’t think it’s a stupid question at all,, but if your not feeling any symptoms, why get tested...??? If you check your temp which is simple to do and you don’t have a temp why get tested...if you don’t feel any symptoms why get tested,,

I’ve been around people that has tested positive and then tested negative and came Back to work....

I’m not a mask person,, And I want to do my part in protecting other people... so I want say I’m not going to ware one...BUT... I don’t have any plans on wearing one unless I think I could actually hurt some one else by not wearing one....!!!!
    it’s all BS.... to an extinct

but I’m not saying it’s not real....

Just think there may be a little political issue somewhere along The line with this all,,, maybe not all but some........

there’s my 50/50 thoughts...

Sling on..!!!!!:00000436:

• this is a really stupid question - - how could any one know if they have the virus if they have not been tested?????

how do you know you have a cold? Coughing, Runny nose, sneezing, water eyes.....so do you assume you have a cold if you’re not doing any of these? Do you run to the doctor and tell him to test you for a cold?

If you think the dems don’t have an agenda and are probably pushing all the false and misleading statements about this virus....you do need tested...

• Funny you should say that... Czechia (formerly the Czech Republic) which has required masks since April as 33 deaths per 1 million people. Germany which does not require masks on a national basis has 109 deaths per million. Is it the face coverings or just that the Czech's are more healthy... Those two countries are neighbors.... There are examples of this all over the world. Like Poland... with about 37 million people have the same number of cases as the State of Colorado with 5 million people... Oh well... Wear one or don't no sweat off of my back... Just please be sure you do not inadvertently move this thing to someone who may not be so lucky.

As with most comparisons there are likely many other factors involved. Here in Canada Quebec with a population of 8 million had 5,650 deaths, New Brunswick population 780,000 and it's neighbour had 2. Both provinces followed similar lock down procedures.

South Dakota didn't even lock down, New York arguably did.

If everyone wore a mask for 2 weeks, very little would change anywhere. As I keep trying to point out, masks serve as a virtue signal only IF they are not worn properly and I see very few people doing things properly. Every time a see a group of people at least 1/3 have the mask over mouth only. Almost every mask wearer I observe repeatedly touches their mask but then does not sanitize their hand before touching other objects. If spittle can transmit the virus, masks are loaded with it as are the hands that touch them. And finally, masks need to be discarded properly, not dropped in parking lots or floors.

• https://www.yahoo.com/news/85-…oronavirus-164600230.html

how is this possible...

were they not social distancing or Not wearing masks.....were they at the same pool party...the same bar.....where were All these kids hanging out? EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.....

And.....AND ...AND ....why were they all tested? Who would think to check all these kids....

can we spell conspiracy....yet?

• https://www.yahoo.com/news/85-…oronavirus-164600230.html

how is this possible...

were they not social distancing or Not wearing masks.....were they at the same pool party...the same bar.....where were All these kids hanging out? EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.....

And.....AND ...AND ....why were they all tested? Who would think to check all these kids....

can we spell conspiracy....yet?

You got your point count up so please stop with all this grapp

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch