Corona Virus

• tigers in the Bronx zoo have the virus...which isn’t good if it’s crossing over to animals...

that guy better be careful under there with the dust bunnies..

Remember the how dangerous the rabbits were in the search for the holy grail....

• Cruise ship full of sick people landed in Miami...there goes the neighborhood...

doctors and nurses are updating their living wills....not a good sign...

get ready for the big clamp down...Announcement...

They should bus then to Mar a Lago. Announce to the world that Cadet Bone Spurs has said he will house them and feed them for free for as long as it takes. He has made MILLIONS charging tax payers board ans room for his Secret Service squad and his family. Time to give back, Donny.

• tigers in the Bronx zoo have the virus...which isn’t good if it’s crossing over to animals...

You do know that "Kennel Cough" is a Corona Virus (CRCoV), MERS came from Camels, and many countries have strains of Corona virus in cows and sheep......

How does that make you feel ..........

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• if as you say the virus was that bad in animals....they would have been put down to stop it dead....

What about all the chickens and such that were put down with avian flu....or pigs slaughtered with swine flu? Or the mad cows put down.

I hardly think It’s kennel cough.....this is a very different strain of the virus....Way more contagious and way more deadly

girlfriends daughter (Millennial that volunteered for bernie last election) has a pharmacy PHD (pharmacist )..she was trying to tell us that it’s just the flu.....I told her mother that it was not like the flu....because the flu doesn’t Normally cause pneumonia...Now to be clear there is a strain of the flu called corona.....but this one isn’t it.

Please submit any other medical questions...

• There are hundreds of different corona virus. Many different animals have them even whales. Normally these stay unique to the animal as normally the different animals don’t hang out together so the viruses don’t have the chance to jump from one species to another. The wet markets are what brought this virus in bats into contact with another species and then with humans.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I know where my next meal is coming from! And they're in a slingshot.

if your wife sees these “delivery” girls on the porch....you won’t need food ever again....

I’d feel safer if they were wearing masks......just sayin’

Not a one of us get out alive. Nor can we add a minute to our lives with worry.

Perhaps take a walk around the block and appreciate and notice the buds on the trees and the beauty that surrounds us.

• https://www.powerlineblog.com/…sks-matter-tests-dont.php

An interesting article about death rates, testing rates, and mask use.

In short, data shows virtually no correlation (0.01) between testing rate per capita and death rate per capita.

There is a strong correlation (0.77) between testing rate and reported infection rates, but this is not indicative of successful treatment, only case reporting.

The article does suggest a strong correlation between face mask use in public and strictly segregating the most vulnerable individuals, and death rate.

The article also reports the US death rate per capita as lower than most European countries. US death rate is 24 per million vs an average of 62 per million in other countries.

When you hear all the shrieks about how our government (particularly Trump) have failed us, consider the facts they are ignoring.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• The average mortality in the USA overall is about 0.0074% - that's about 1560 people per day in the New York metro area.

You sure that's accurate? That would be 569,400 deaths a year in the metro area. According to the the NY State Department of Health's vital statistics website, that's nearly double the number of people that actually die in the entire state annually (310,376 in 2017).

• You sure that's accurate? That would be 569,400 deaths a year in the metro area. According to the the NY State Department of Health's vital statistics website, that's nearly double the number of people that actually die in the entire state annually (310,376 in 2017).

My death rate came from the CDC...

I'll check my math on this though

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.