What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• From what I have heard about your driving skills you probably don't really need a supercharger anyway - - no one can keep up as it is :thumbsup:

You have to understand this evil man - he loves to get to the turnoff 10 minutes early and ask “you stop for breakfast” - “I thought we all went to the bathroom before we left” - “I’m sorry I took the long way around & didn’t think I’d get here 1st”!!! Evil evil evil I tell you - now a supercharger EVIL EVIL EVIL !!!:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I’m thinking I just my take all my boxes of upgrades and go to Uncle Bills and Aunt Angie’s for the 4th of July…….cause we know he hasn’t had the rush of adding new lmao. The question is would he be interested or on the deck drinking lmao jk you can drink shine and help install

• I’m thinking I just my take all my boxes of upgrades and go to Uncle Bills and Aunt Angie’s for the 4th of July…….cause we know he hasn’t had the rush of adding new lmao. The question is would he be interested or on the deck drinking lmao jk you can drink shine and help install

Your new sooooooo - I am really good at serving Dr Pepper, shine and fetching wrenches. You know the garage is open any time you need it. I have now encapsulated the extent of my mechanical abilities - somehow things get done and we have a good time doin it - COME ON DOWN !!

although I have had to upgrade my Dr Pepper game here in the mountains 😬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• @Red I know what you mean. I went a whole year with out air or heat when my unit had to be replaced. I wanted to pay cash and not have to get a loan so I froze during the winter and sweat the summer for a year.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• @Red I know what you mean. I went a whole year with out air or heat when my unit had to be replaced. I wanted to pay cash and not have to get a loan so I froze during the winter and sweat the summer for a year.

My wife would not go for that, lucky that we had a few hot days to see it was shot. My HVAC guy found a good unit in stock, only down for two weeks and it was cool.

Happy wife happy life.

you aint doing that shit here in the desert - - they say we might hit 117 today, even if we dont its going to be HOT yesterday my back porch got to 112

No AC here in the summer people die

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• you aint doing that shit here in the desert - - they say we might hit 117 today, even if we dont its going to be HOT yesterday my back porch got to 112

No AC here in the summer people die

I hear ya... I was just in AZ for a ride and it was 104 in Kayenta, AZ and 102 out side of Moab...I had AC. Slingshot style...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I hear ya... I was just in AZ for a ride and it was 104 in Kayenta, AZ and 102 out side of Moab...I had AC. Slingshot style...

I didn't switch from a full windshield to the small OEM double bubbles just because I love how they look - - with my slingshot being my daily driver year round I wanted all the airflow I can get - - as you say Slingshot AC

• I hear ya... I was just in AZ for a ride and it was 104 in Kayenta, AZ and 102 out side of Moab...I had AC. Slingshot style...

Right before Covid struck we had an amazing trip planned through Moab Canyon lands and Monument Valley. Somehow every year something comes up and we’re not able to do it. Doesn’t look like it’s going to happen this year as well as Edward already said it’s getting too darn hot in the desert…. Maybe next year🧐. Jealous!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Edward Neal Well thank God it doesn't get to 117 here in NE Florida but it has been in the mid 90s for a week now and humidity 85 to 95. In the winter it gets into the mid 20s. I like to say this is South Georgia and Florida really starts south of Daytona. It was a rough year and had the wife still been alive she would have taken out a loan. When I was growing up in Iowa we didn't have a AC.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Edward Neal Well thank God it doesn't get to 117 here in NE Florida but it has been in the mid 90s for a week now and humidity 85 to 95. In the winter it gets into the mid 20s. I like to say this is South Georgia and Florida really starts south of Daytona. It was a rough year and had the wife still been alive she would have taken out a loan. When I was growing up in Iowa we didn't have a AC.

Its humidity that just kills me - right now 9:53am and we just 100 degrees but its only 19% humidity - - whats sad is that even at 19 it feels humid to to me normally we are more like 10%