What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• Where's the Dr. Pepper? :mate:

The drink of the day is German beer but no drinking on the job - could be serving him like a fraulein with big hooters when we knock off (scratch that - when he knocks off) to the wee hours of the morning :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I'm not sure if its permitted to do Octoberfest after Christmas

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I thought I would give a before picture today. It’s not gonna look anything like this come tomorrow. People joke about German precision but I witnessed it today. Couple times today I was thinkin “F” it - that’s good enough. Not my brother - he doesn’t call it finished until it is PERFECT !! On the bright side (😂) I learned another skill besides fetching Dr Peppers !! I now can hold a light in the right place wherever needed !! See ya can teach an old dog new tricks :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I thought I would give a before picture today. It’s not gonna look anything like this come tomorrow. People joke about German precision but I witnessed it today. Couple times today I was thinkin “F” it - that’s good enough. Not my brother - he doesn’t call it finished until it is PERFECT !! On the bright side (😂) I learned another skill besides fetching Dr Peppers !! I now can hold a light in the right place wherever needed !! See ya can teach an old dog new tricks :00008172:

Careful there mytoy ...you don't want to clip an edge and have the wrap start to peel...

th?id=OGC.e41a063e8bb076a75f0ce8a200deffb3&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fJmD9mkDmzvXE7nxy7j%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=L3wa4tC8%2fRIyEM%2f9PDTAfWrSVN6SHHszNPDU1%2bg7zYk%3d

• Dave@DDMWorks

Hi Dave,

I have a 2017 with a 2.4L GM motor. I'm looking to purchase a DDMWorks Rotrex Supercharger kit along with 1320 Performance 2.0 version Header & Exhaust combo. I think it will be a good choice for performance with a steadier power delivery (less engine stress). Typically I don't hammer off the line for a few reasons, cost (burn through tires ^^) and reliability being the biggest but I do enjoy letting it fly from time-to-time. For the most part I'm looking for a strong consistent pull above 3k RPM.

A few questions:

1: I'll be doing the work in stages (it's cold in NJ & my garage space is really tight). If I order only the exhaust combo first will the sling typically operate OK without re-flashing the ECM? If not I'll order the exhaust combo and S/C as a set completing the install as a total package. I plan on purchasing a tune (re-flash), a good combustion scavenge is primary however If possible I would like to keep the peace with the neighbors. I'm thinking the baffle second to the largest. Your thoughts, will the package operate with sufficient scavenge?

2: How and at what point in the process is the tune (RE-flash) accomplished in the supercharger install process? Should I indicate a desire to use the second baffle? Not sure what the diameter is?

3: If I purchase the 1320 Performance 2.0 version Header & Exhaust combo when ordering the supercharger under the input catalytic converter should I place High Flow?

Many thanks,

Frankie 55

• Hello,

- You can install the header and exhaust, no problem without flashing the ECM.

- Most people are sending out their ECM to get flashed when they get shipping confirmation that the kit is on the way to them. In the kit, we include a piece of paper that needs to be sent with the ECM so the ECM gets flashed correctly, but if you email or contact us, we can email that form to you also. This way the ECM will typically show back up to you when you are completing the installation of the kit.

- If you are installing the 1320 header and exhaust, just type "none" for the catalytic converter question.

Let us know any other questions we can answer for you,

Dave

• Great, thank you!