New Polaris Slingshot accessories

• DUE to the pressure I was getting, I cracked. I ordered up the G2 caliper paint/ kit. Researched for an hr and they had Great reviews/ ratings. seems like a fairly easy job once everything is protected and taped off. Can't go wrong for $40

Adam-bills in the mail! :00008359:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• DUE to the pressure I was getting, I cracked. I ordered up the G2 caliper paint/ kit. Researched for an hr and they had Great reviews/ ratings. seems like a fairly easy job once everything is protected and taped off. Can't go wrong for $40

Adam-bills in the mail! :00008359:

Right On Brother!!!! Just doin my job :00007555:
    Now get ready for the best 8 hours of your life!!!........1 hour to do the actual painting and 7 hours trying to do everything perfectly because of your "awesome analness".....some say it's a curse....I say it's the next level in human evolution!!! :00000436::00008040:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Is this the NSFW section or did I just read "awesome analness"???
    :00008084:

Hmmm....now that I've read it again....perhaps I should have said it in a manly sort of way......... ;(:D

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• The seats don't look to bad for $700. I like the painted plastic too but not for $1200. Took off and did a little painting to my own plastic. Painters video is great info. The lacquer thinner didn't work for me to go on the double stick tape so I sprayed a little WD40. The can I used had the folding straw and did the trick.

• The seats don't look to bad for $700. I like the painted plastic too but not for $1200. Took off and did a little painting to my own plastic. Painters video is great info. The lacquer thinner didn't work for me to go on the double stick tape so I sprayed a little WD40. The can I used had the folding straw and did the trick.

I was actually eyeballing the prp seat covers till I saw the Polaris seats. They look interesting enough to buy.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• The Polaris seats are $699. I like the looks of the stock SL Red seats. I did 1100 miles only stopping for gas and never had a problem with them. Since that ride I have been using a pillow for lumbar support. Rode yesterday a few miles with just the stock seat no pillow. I must have been on drugs! The seats do not offer any support. I am waiting for the dealer to get a set of these new seats in so I can try them before buying. I like that they have the same profile as the stock. Just wish the red stripe down the middle was there.

• Went to Costco and bought a (black) nice gel seat cushion that fit perfectly. After 2 back surgeries, I'll look for comfort that'll Lessen the jolt. About 2" or so thick. Needless to say after my honey tried it, back to the store to get her one also. They're Great.