What is the difference between the leds from

• I just erased a fairly long paragraph, but after rereading it, I may have sounded anti cycle springs. I've never dealt with cycle springs but I have read quite a few good reports about them, and I'm sure they are a great group. I have bought quite a few items from Slingmods. They have ALWAYS been there to help me out, as well as answer any questions I have had. So the answer to me is easy, even if the led kits are identical, I would get the ones Slingmods sell. You will not regret doing business with them, and even at a higher price, customer service counts for a lot!!
    That's just my opinion, and I don't mean anything against cycle springs, or any other vendor for that matter.

• Cycle springs has led lights for the sling at 147.99. Slingmods has another option at 199.00. Is there a performance or other reason to pay the extra money for the slingmods version?

https://slingshotonly.com/pola…-slingshot-led-light-kit/

http://www.slingmods.com/elect…-headlight-conversion-kit

I just erased a fairly long paragraph, but after rereading it, I may have sounded anti cycle springs. I've never dealt with cycle springs but I have read quite a few good reports about them, and I'm sure they are a great group. I have bought quite a few items from Slingmods. They have ALWAYS been there to help me out, as well as answer any questions I have had. So the answer to me is easy, even if the led kits are identical, I would get the ones Slingmods sell. You will not regret doing business with them, and even at a higher price, customer service counts for a lot!!
    That's just my opinion, and I don't mean anything against cycle springs, or any other vendor for that matter.

I'm the opposite of solow. I have dealt almost exclusively with cycle springs. They have been top notch. Not discounting any other vendors products or customer service. Slingshot vendors in general on here offer quality products and customer service like no other arena I've ever been involved with. The cycle spring led's look great on my bike. Easy to install and very bright.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing.
    Moderation is for cowards.

• I've purchased from both places with exceptional results and service. If one is higher, maybe they will price match? Can always ask.
    I have met Noel and the crew when out at SSITR 2015 and were a great bunch. I don't think you can go wrong with either of them.

• I've purchased from both places with exceptional results and service. If one is higher, maybe they will price match? Can always ask.
    I have met Noel and the crew when out at SSITR 2015 and were a great bunch. I don't think you can go wrong with either of them.

If they won't/can't price match, maybe they will tell you why their product is higher. I've purchased from both and they both offer quality products.