HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL HAHN

• Happy Birthday!!! And many More!!! :00000436::00000441::00002501:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• :00002518:

Yep, you stay at this long enough, you gonna have a big pile of these. And that will come in handy later on. Give you something to stand on as your heighth diminishes. Happy birthday!

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• It was an amazing day, thanks to everyone! Yes, my lovely bride Aubrey and I happen to share the very same birthday, which we enjoy very much. We ducked out to Denny's for dinner to take dual advantage of their free birthday meal, and got back to preparing for Maggie Valley. We're very happy to be very busy in preparation, and really appreciate all the fine and funny Birthday wishes! Thank you all.

• It was an amazing day, thanks to everyone! Yes, my lovely bride Aubrey and I happen to share the very same birthday, which we enjoy very much. We ducked out to Denny's for dinner to take dual advantage of their free birthday meal, and got back to preparing for Maggie Valley. We're very happy to be very busy in preparation, and really appreciate all the fine and funny Birthday wishes! Thank you all.

Happy belated Birthday Bill and Aubrey. I think sometimes things happen in life that are signals to us that something was meant to be. I was born on my father's 28th birthday in 1960 and a year and a half later my fiance' was born on my mom's 28th birthday.I'm glad God finally brought us together. (I think he got tired of waiting for me to grow up)
    We hope you guys had a good one. :thumbsup:

• Yes! These dates all mean something, I am sure. When I was a boy of 21, I informed my late father, 47 at the time, that I would be following his lead into motorcycle drag racing. An interesting conversation that was! He'd been goading me to do so, but he had no idea that I would actually give up my beloved Big Block Camaro for a Kawasaki...so he was a mite surprised all the same. Once kicked open, that door has remained clean off the hinges, laying on the floor collecting dust.

And lo...about 26 years later, when I was 47, I got a phone call out of the blue from my son Adam, who lived in Tucson in the Air Force at the time (I was still in the Chicago region). He announced to me HIS surprise intention to begin racing dragbikes. Have you guessed his age at the time yet? Yep, 21...and he knew nothing of these age-related facts with my dad and I, so it was no setup, being quite spontaneous. And quite intriguing!

Our daughter and my late father also share the same birthday. I remember so clearly that August 24, 1991. It was a Saturday, and Saturday Night Live was on the TV in the hospital room, so it was getting late, and the window of opportunity for our new baby girl to share a birthday with her grandfather was rapidly closing. Ultimately she cooperated, about 11:30 PM :)

• 11:30 PM :)

Yes! These dates all mean something, I am sure. When I was a boy of 21, I informed my late father, 47 at the time, that I would be following his lead into motorcycle drag racing. An interesting conversation that was! He'd been goading me to do so, but he had no idea that I would actually give up my beloved Big Block Camaro for a Kawasaki...so he was a mite surprised all the same. Once kicked open, that door has remained clean off the hinges, laying on the floor collecting dust.

And lo...about 26 years later, when I was 47, I got a phone call out of the blue from my son Adam, who lived in Tucson in the Air Force at the time (I was still in the Chicago region). He announced to me HIS surprise intention to begin racing dragbikes. Have you guessed his age at the time yet? Yep, 21...and he knew nothing of these age-related facts with my dad and I, so it was no setup, being quite spontaneous. And quite intriguing!

Our daughter and my late father also share the same birthday. I remember so clearly that August 24, 1991. It was a Saturday, and Saturday Night Live was on the TV in the hospital room, so it was getting late, and the window of opportunity for our new baby girl to share a birthday with her grandfather was rapidly closing. Ultimately she cooperated, about 11:30 PM :)