GOODBYE EVERYONE!

• Well, if anyone thinks Ohio is far enough away.....just let us know.....our doors are open to any one who needs a place to lay their head for a while!!!
    My dad lives in Haines City, and plans to hunker down there. He should be out of the major damage zones but I still tried to make sure he got plenty of supplies to hold him through the outages. Tried talking him into coming up here...but he's too fricking hard headed. Be safe!!!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I'm probably the only dumbass that came to Florida. Everyone else is leaving. Just wanted to secure the house. Good thing is the sling is still in Illinois.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Just got off the phone with Charlie. She works at the high school in New Smyrna. School is cancelled Friday and Monday. They had a 2 hour meeting today at the school about setting up as a hurricane shelter and this is the first time in history that Volusia County is using their school as a morgue! This is gonna be a nasty storm. Keep Texas in your prayers, but maybe throw a shout out to God for those of us here in Florida too!

• Thinking the budget bill congress is working on needs some $$ for FL. This is my first real storm, Matthew last year didn't do much by our place.
    Hunkering down, and expecting to lose power for a while.

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• Thinking the budget bill congress is working on needs some $$ for FL. This is my first real storm, Matthew last year didn't do much by our place.
    Hunkering down, and expecting to lose power for a while.

How far are you from the ocean???

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• hour and a half by sling to Cocoa Beach, so we will get lots of wind and rain, but not nearly as bad as those folks near Daytona, Deltona, etc.

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• I hope it is as harmless and just windy as some of you think it will be. Having no storm experience, I will believe you veterans. I personally would abandon Florida. I know some reference other storms and lighter inland wind. If the eye is 150miles wide, as wide as Florida, and the hurricane is 450 miles wide, does hitting land really slow it down?

Be safe my extended family, please reconsider "riding it out". Especially with 2 storms on Irmas 6. My parents left Davenport, Florida (almost as inland as possible) this morning to come to Michigan. I'm glad I won't have to worry about them.

Though they have ulterior motives for coming to Michigan now. ;)

My newborn son Sterling Maximus Wolf

• First...CONGRATS @WOLF on the little one! :00008674:

2nd, I wish it was gonna be a bit of wind but unfortunately this is gonna phuck up Florida pretty decent. ;(