Hurricane Irma

• He is long gone - talked to him yesterday - he and family are safe !!

good point. I believe they are up here in my neck of the woods. If so tomorrow we will be seeing 45+ sustained winds. Far less that FL but enough to cause tornadoes and power outages.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• No worries - the ones that wanna drain the economy are doin a fine job as US citizens

Yep, and my neighbors are perfect examples.
    Across the street is "snake boy", don't know if you remember, but he kissed a Eastern Diamondback and the snake didn't appreciate it one damn bit.
    So a free helicopter ride, free stay in the ICU, free antivenom, and the sorry dumb ass survives to continue to soak up my tax dollars. Then end of last month HE assaults his wife and some how SHE goes to jail for battery, so after my security cameras show him throwing a drink at her and shoving her, she must have went inside and whooped his ass outside my camera's view.

Then another neighbor, who used to reside in Cali, had his father die, so he had a free house available, so he moves to FL, across from my driveway and proceeds to suck even more of my tax money up. Never works, or works under the table, drinks beer, smokes pot and fishes every G D day he is not hung over.

Another neighbor got laid off during the downfall, goes on unemployment, welfare, food stamps, WIC and every other aid program available. When he was asked if he had applied for a job when the enonomy improved, he said he could make more money on welfare, so no. He fixes cars on the side, tax free, while sucking up more of my tax dollars. His un-wed teen age daughter gets knocked up, so there goes more tax money.

It takes great restraint on my part to keep my AR locked up in the safe.

• Maybe they will get upset over hurricane and move to lovely California as they want to support everyone and exit the US - at least you won't have to look out your window and drive your blood pressure up - I know it would mine !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Hey @Street Doc, you are probably really busy but aren't you in the Naples area?

We are in Greenville SC. Tonight. Tahoe and trailer are loaded with gas, tarps, and water for the residents of Naples. Trying to head out early morning and hope to arrive by tomorrow night. Still no word if I have a house left. Storm.surge is supposed to peak at 0300. I'm 1/4 mile from the beach, but my house is 13 feet above sea level. Hoping it's enough. Thanks for asking about me.

• We are in Greenville SC. Tonight. Tahoe and trailer are loaded with gas, tarps, and water for the residents of Naples. Trying to head out early morning and hope to arrive by tomorrow night. Still no word if I have a house left. Storm.surge is supposed to peak at 0300. I'm 1/4 mile from the beach, but my house is 13 feet above sea level. Hoping it's enough. Thanks for asking about me.

@HeRSling and I were concerned. Thought you might have gone to your cabin to stay out of harm's way. Our grandson is in Houston with his guard unit helping out there and he got word to me today that they may be going on to FL to help out there. Y'all be careful and hope your home is ok.

• Looting in Miami, including a bunch of people barricading themselves in a sporting goods store and loading the guns from the store. SWAT on scene.

Fort Lauderdale already posting on FB the faces and names of the people they've caught looting.

And I'm here like....

• Maybe they will get upset over hurricane and move to lovely California as they want to support everyone and exit the US - at least you won't have to look out your window and drive your blood pressure up - I know it would mine !!

The Idiot from Cali put up plywood over his windows on one side of his trailer..................
    Then put up plastic sheeting over the north side windows.....
    I hope Irma picks that house up and throws it all the way to Cuba. =O=O=O

• @HeRSling and I were concerned. Thought you might have gone to your cabin to stay out of harm's way. Our grandson is in Houston with his guard unit helping out there and he got word to me today that they may be going on to FL to help out there. Y'all be careful and hope your home is ok.

We had to leave the cabin Sunday morning (new guests arriving) so we came over to the in laws in Greenville. Trying to figure out if the roads are open enough to get home now.