Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Hey SoCal - - have you had any trouble in your immediate area? - - so far we have been good down here, I suspect the out of town agitators probably like higher profile locations than here - - that and the fact all of our hotels are still closed giving them no place to stay probably helps

As a side I do have to admit that I love the isolation from the bigger metropolitan areas that we get living here - - - a$$ holes dont want to drive this far when they can make trouble closer to home :/

No not really. In my town if there is a jaywalker 5 Panda's show up. This is a no BS town here much like yours.

Got this from my daughter and I guess some kiddo's wanted to get in the action. Full on support them but they better mind their P's and Q's or it won't end well.

The police have closed off major exits to Corona and are more than ready I would say. Sams Club and the big box stores are closed now early. I have to say I really hope it never comes to my street and I can talk big and all but I am "ready" so to speak.

Told my daughter to call me if she goes to her boyfriends house and not here after work. She may be better off there as he has "better" Chit than I do;)

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• frankly I really doubt it would ever spill over into my neighborhood - we are not near any of the business areas or parks or other such areas where people would congregate - that said if it did my Sara and I do have the means to protect ourselves - - I also suspect that being the house on the street with the 100 lb GSD might make our home a little less desirable as a target

having the means is like insurance - you hope you never need to use it, but its comforting knowing its there if you do

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• first thing you need to understand is “they” want you divided.

Black against white. Cops against the people. Rich against poor. Religions fighter each other..

Divided we are weaker......it’s all part of “their“ indoctrination.

we need now more than ever to stand beside each other.....Remember we are the UNITED STATES......part of our history has been trying to keep it together from people that wanted us divided.....

this really isn’t about A George Floyd protest.....I’ll just say this....what happened to him was criminal...

“They” are literally fighting for their lives......they will use anything they can to do this....this is a real war.....people fighting it have already died. Just as the patriots from the beginning of our country.....they are fighting to regain control of our country from an evil entity.... when Trump said he wanted to make america great again ...he meant to get our country back.

So if you’re ready for this......some will be and some won’t....everything in its own time....when you are ready you will see....many times when we say no to something it just means you need more information...and no was a quick and easy way out.

• Okay, not that I would hope for this type of violence, and maybe it has happened and just not been reported, but I can't help but wonder why there hasn't been a single case of a small business owner greeting looters of his livelihood with a twelve gauge shot gun? I know the laws are different in every state, but a very small part of me would love to turn on the news one night and see the bodies of looters being carried out of a small business in body bags.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Okay, not that I would hope for this type of violence, and maybe it has happened and just not been reported, but I can't help but wonder why there hasn't been a single case of a small business owner greeting looters of his livelihood with a twelve gauge shot gun? I know the laws are different in every state, but a very small part of me would love to turn on the news one night and see the bodies of looters being carried out of a small business in body bags.

They probably would not report it if it happened

I saw some video's earlier of two people living above a shop being looted. I think they were the owners but not sure. Either way they were trying to prevent a crime. They were beaten with 2x4s. Another video of a man beaten for simply carrying a flag! Other video's of people being beaten for what I don't know.

These people are hate and seeing so many young people doing these things. Hate has no home here but I sure as hell wouldn't go anywhere near those riots with a MAGA hat and expect to come out alive.

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…ining-shoot-em-in-the-leg

Red - I gotta ask your opinion on Uncle Joe’s solution - teach cops to shoot em in the leg!! Think he is supporting this because he shoots himself in the foot so often :00008172::00008172:

At my old department we had citizens academy. It was a chance to cultivate understanding with the community and help them understand what we did and why. When we covered use of force there was always a soccer mom or twenty something that would ask, why can't you just shoot them in the leg? We would go into a lengthy discussion on stopping the threat and firing under pressure, etc to help them understand why it's not a good idea. At one academy a local College Professor didn't ask the question but stated that we should shoot them in the leg. I simply asked him a question, Why do you think I practice shooting while laying on the ground? He did not know. I practiced shooting from the ground so I could still fight if injured and couldn't stand.

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…ining-shoot-em-in-the-leg

Red - I gotta ask your opinion on Uncle Joe’s solution - teach cops to shoot em in the leg!! Think he is supporting this because he shoots himself in the foot so often :00008172::00008172:

Isn't this the same Creepy Uncle Joe that didn't know that is was an AR-15 not an AR-14... He is just saying anything he can to try and get elected. Right now this isn't about shooting ( yes that does happen) this is about excessive force being used to restrain a person.

This all stems from a basic lack of respect for any thing in our country. Police have to deal with it every day. I understand that it should not take 4 cops to subdue anyone but if people just had basic respect these types of issues would not occur.

It always amazes me to see 4 or 5 police show up for a "normal" incident. The over-response lends to over action in my opinion. A lot of times we see that it is not the first cop that arrived that over reacts but one of the others who may have wanted to "get in on the action". Just my 2.5 cents...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Isn't this the same Creepy Uncle Joe that didn't know that is was an AR-15 not an AR-14... He is just saying anything he can to try and get elected. Right now this isn't about shooting ( yes that does happen) this is about excessive force being used to restrain a person.

This all stems from a basic lack of respect for any thing in our country. Police have to deal with it every day. I understand that it should not take 4 cops to subdue anyone but if people just had basic respect these types of issues would not occur.

It always amazes me to see 4 or 5 police show up for a "normal" incident. The over-response lends to over action in my opinion. A lot of times we see that it is not the first cop that arrived that over reacts but one of the others who may have wanted to "get in on the action". Just my 2.5 cents...

let's not forget his excellent advise of "fire off a few shots in the air" that he made a few years ago too.