Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• not once in my life did I get a job from a poor person. Achievers rule the day.🌲 Wealth is individual and a state of mind

And that's your reason to give free handouts to the wealthy while the rest of us have to pay for it? Apparently you have never worked for a farmer. They pay about the same money as the corporations do but that's because that's all they can afford to pay. Corporations pay those wages cause their cheap asses.

• yes but 3000 plus or minus in SSI every month helps the cause.

3000 plus - you must have made a very good living - the maximum a person who is 66 in 2020 can get is $3011 per month, heck if you wait to 70 its still only $3,790 - thats still only 45,480 a year still far from financially rich - and the average personas social security is only around $1,500

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Fortunately I'm fairly healthy. I work out 4 to 6 times a week. I try to keep up my muscle mass and my weight down. On the other hand my wife is a severe diabetic and she doesn't go any place overnight so we spend most of our time doing day trips in the slingshot. Fortunately there's plenty of places to ride here in Maine and New Hampshire where one does not get bored even if you're done the same route many times.

• I shoulda learned from you guys - I’m a fat, one legged retiree that between taxes and insurance it cost me about $5K a month just to get out of bed in the morning - and everything I have is paid for😩😩!! Lucky for me I still have enough left over for gas to visit all my SS buddies - matter of fact my SS at DDM right now and I am spending Xmas with Bubblehead and his lovely bride!! If it weren’t for the government I consider myself rich in too many ways to count !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I shoulda learned from you guys - I’m a fat, one legged retiree that between taxes and insurance it cost me about $5K a month just to get out of bed in the morning - and everything I have is paid for😩😩!! Lucky for me I still have enough left over for gas to visit all my SS buddies - matter of fact my SS at DDM right now and I am spending Xmas with Bubblehead and his lovely bride!! If it weren’t for the government I consider myself rich in too many ways to count !!

You ever learn how to walk on that bionic leg yet?

• I've been a member of AARP for about 5 years. I've never used the membership. Today they came out with a public commercial with a direct endorsement for a candidate. That's their choice. I've made mine to drop the membership. Commercial companies should understand that they are alienating a portion of their customers. A calculated risk that may work out for them as one party seems to be much more united in the boycott area. Who knows that may not always hold.

My opinion that companies should stay out of the political game (in public view). What's your view? Does an international company such as (take your pick) endorsing a politician have more sway on politics than Russia?

• I've been a member of AARP for about 5 years. I've never used the membership. Today they came out with a public commercial with a direct endorsement for a candidate. That's their choice. I've made mine to drop the membership. Commercial companies should understand that they are alienating a portion of their customers. A calculated risk that may work out for them as one party seems to be much more united in the boycott area. Who knows that may not always hold.

My opinion that companies should stay out of the political game (in public view). What's your view? Does an international company such as (take your pick) endorsing a politician have more sway on politics than Russia?

I also agree with you about this. I also dropped AARP many years ago for the same reason. I would not even drop the membership until I could get a person on the phone that I could tell the reason I was dropping them at the time. It just made me feel better to just to blow off some steam and to let someone know the reason I was dropping them. Just look at what it has done to NASCAR