Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Crazy Joe now wants to sign into law that people in Hawaii HAVE to laugh LOUDLY when out in public. He says there's no reason for them to keep up their tradition of " A LOW HA" One more proof the Crazy Joe is losing more and more for it every day that goes by

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• So true and thank you for making the statement! Our founders had New York in their sites when they drafted the constitution and knew this could be a problem. Our founders were brilliant! But I guess when you come from and are fighting against tyranny these things are obvious.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Lately with the push for the green new deal and the expectations of the elimination of the internal combustion within 15 years or so. I cant help but wonder how in the world are all the people living in the city or any multi level high rise structures going to charge their vehicle? What about the people who don't have driveways and have to park long distances in unassigned public parking (that won't support a permanent charging station). Snow storms requiring no parking during snow emergencies? Talk about parking rage in the cities. This is going to be a mess! Electrical providers already have rolling blackouts. Yet dropping coal and gasoline production while simultaneously dramatically inflating the demand upon the electric producers. Are any politicians thinking this through?

How about an all of the above approach allowing the people decide what works best for them.

• Lately with the push for the green new deal and the expectations of the elimination of the internal combustion within 15 years or so. I cant help but wonder how in the world are all the people living in the city or any multi level high rise structures going to charge their vehicle? What about the people who don't have driveways and have to park long distances in unassigned public parking (that won't support a permanent charging station). Snow storms requiring no parking during snow emergencies? Talk about parking rage in the cities. This is going to be a mess! Electrical providers already have rolling blackouts. Yet dropping coal and gasoline production while simultaneously dramatically inflating the demand upon the electric producers. Are any politicians thinking this through?

How about an all of the above approach allowing the people decide what works best for them.

How do you charge all of those electric cars at the same time every day? It is just anotther way to control the people, travel as we know it today will go away also.