UP AGAINST A WALL!

• Thank you all!
    Now to add insult to injury, we had one Hell of a storm last night. Lost all power at 10:41 PM. It is now 9:30 AM and power company can not even estimate when damaged lines can be fixed. Uggh!
    Most of downtown is out and we suck hind tit out here in the country so I don't expect it on anytime soon.
    On here for a few minutes as my phone is also near battery death!
    Ain't life grand!

I can see the CNN fake news reporting of this one now:

Massive storm passed through Painter's neck of the country last night. Reports say Jim is de-lighted. Film at 11

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• @Painter, you need to relax and give Miss Kay a hug and kiss from me. I'm a receiver of your beautiful gifts but if I thought you were killing yourself to get these done, I would be pretty pissed off. The last thing I would want is for you to worry about us. They are gifts and you should, I hope, have fun doing them. Please relax. I can see an ass kicking is in for SSITS. We truly love ya bud. Stay safe

• That's God's way of agreeing with us & telling you to slow down & take the time to smell the roses Brother... :thumbup:

^^^ What he said X 2!!!! ^^^

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• The National Weather Service just confirmed a tornado last night within a mile of us. Power lines and poles on the ground. Got a generator running for the house but it will not handle the shop. Another beautiful day in the Hoosier State!
    I'll get on here later as I have to remove a tree down on our propane tank! Yikes!

• Jim,
    Relax buddy!!!!. Take a chill pill and stop stressing about this stuff. You'll get to them when you get to them. We all want you healthy and worrying about this stuff is NOT healthy... Just Relax and take care of your home. You need a dog? I'll get you one ;)

• Jim

I am sure it wouldn't take much to convince @V-SHOT and @KayTwo to mount up and head your way to help
    We could be there tomorrow if you need us - have generators air compressors will travel.
    Just say the word brother

Yes, I know and that is what sets you all apart from the rest! They are working on our line right now so should be up and rolling very soon. @av8ingtom , your cover is on its way! Back to work!

• @Painter.... your the man!! Life catches up, I'm sure no ones upset with you for delays, it's a honor/ gift to receive a piece from you! I'll say out in the open like I told you in message, need anything just ask :thumbsup:

Relax....

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• The National Weather Service just confirmed a tornado last night within a mile of us. Power lines and poles on the ground. Got a generator running for the house but it will not handle the shop. Another beautiful day in the Hoosier State!
    I'll get on here later as I have to remove a tree down on our propane tank! Yikes!

A TORNADO? That sucks.

Glad you're safe and able to take it in stride Jim

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Jim,
    I can probably speak for everyone on this forum when I say, "life if too short to stress."
    Please, trust me when I say this.
    About 2 weeks ago, I received some devastatingly bad news in my life, that I'd rather not get into, but it really made me realize that life is short. Enjoy every day you have because you never know when it'll be your last. Don't stress about possibly disappointing someone on this forum. I don't think there is a single person on here that would be mad if you don't get their paint done in time.
    What you do for these members is awesome and we all appreciate everything you do.
    But, when it gets done, it gets done. Be it a week or a month, it is what it is.

Trust me, I now look at every day like it might be my last. Do what you can for others, but always make time for yourself and your family each and every day and enjoy it while it lasts because you never know when it will end.
    Relax.
    Take a breath.
    Enjoy life.
    Repeat.

Sent from my phone using my big fat fingers to push the buttons

• If you'll accept it ~> I have a warm and heart-felt hug waiting for you! <3 I'm so sorry Hun... ;(

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png