Empty Wallet? How BAD did your sling bite YOU? (poll inside)

• I think I sat next to you at the last meeting

Yeah....and I was the Key Note Speaker that night.........

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I'm sorry, but going to those meetings is like admitting you have a problem. I don't have a problem, I don't. I don't. Nope, I don't.

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• I really never gave this subject much thought..... until this thread!!!!!!! :cursing::evil:=O
    As long as the add-ons are made in America, I still good with it though! :D

Why buy one when you can have two at twice the price..... :evil:

Edited once, last by JoeF. ().

• My wife said I was totally out of control on spending money on the slingshot. She even forced me to see a psychiatrist to see if I was rational or if I had something wrong with me. Not wanting to have trouble at home, I decided it would be best that I make the appointment to see him.

I went there yesterday, but to be honest with you, I had my doubts about this whole ordeal. So much so, I went there totally bare-assed, wearing only a coating of saran wrap. When he entered his office and took a good look at me, he said, "I can clearly see you're NUTS

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• here we go again, @jaycanter and @mniron showed me the heat shrink hose clamps for my hose kit. Never knew about them till last night. Will really clean things up. Making sure I get the right sizes and ordering today. :D I need to get a life. You guys, and girls are bad influences on me. Stop posting all this cool stuff please! ;(:/ I might go back to the other forum and save money =O:rolleyes:

• here we go again, @jaycanter and @mniron showed me the heat shrink hose clamps for my hose kit. Never knew about them till last night. Will really clean things up. Making sure I get the right sizes and ordering today. :D I need to get a life. You guys, and girls are bad influences on me. Stop posting all this cool stuff please! ;(:/ I might go back to the other forum and save money =O:rolleyes:

I did not know you want to go to the dark side (Dark Vader) :):00007510::00007555::00007555:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

Wait until you get to a Rally and see even more cool stuff! I think yours is going to be one of them too!

Oh, bullshit. You'll go back to the other forum and get frostbite, and get all pissed off, and need more therapy, and instead of therapy you'll decide to just ride more and put more time and money into your Slingshot because it's better than therapy, and that will lead you back here to find all the new mods and best ways to spend money....so let's just skip all the drama, shall we? Just stay here, it's easier.

• @mytoy, when are you getting your Slingshot back? Can't wait to see that masterpiece installed!!!

The re call is done, so the roof top will be installed tomorrow. I was hoping they would install also my new Hahn coil over but Hahn did not deliver them yet (Back Order, even it was ordered doing there sales event) I did not order directly because my dealer should make a buck also, I'm happy with my dealer so far.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• The re call is done, so the roof top will be installed tomorrow. I was hoping they would install also my new Hahn coil over but Hahn did not deliver them yet (Back Order, even it was ordered doing there sales event) I did not order directly because my dealer should make a buck also, I'm happy with my dealer so far.

:00008643:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Yeah, my sling was $30000 new, and mods pushed it to around 34000 in year one. (This doesn't count the motorcycle trailer I bought at $1800 for luggage)

Year 2 has shocks and an exhaust in it's sights. Perhaps a top from RD yet too... maybe more, lol