Report your current weather here.

• The shoulder still gets sore, but WAY better than it was before the operation.

Friends who have had it done say that after a year or so, it will all be better.

The last few rides before the operation, I would be REALLY sore from shifting and getting out. Today, it just has "normal" slight ache. If it never gets better than it is right now, I can live with it.

• Don't you guys need that rain badly? I know that means you can't ride, but I'd welcome the rain in your case :)

I like it when it rains up on the mountains that feed into our aquifer but rain down here in the dessert pretty much just goes to waist - most runs off with very little actually going into our underground water supply - - - rain and snow on the mountains are great, we need all we can get, but down here - this is a desert and if we only get 3 inches a year vs our normal 4 to 5 - - - - meh!

on the other hand last year we got something like 9 inches - caused a great deal of damage - - this area is just not setup to deal with that kind of rain

So anyway - Yes I do welcome rain a nice wet So Cal spring would be great - - just so long as it stays mostly where it belongs on the other side of the San Gorgonio pass :P

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• The shoulder still gets sore, but WAY better than it was before the operation.

Friends who have had it done say that after a year or so, it will all be better.

The last few rides before the operation, I would be REALLY sore from shifting and getting out. Today, it just has "normal" slight ache. If it never gets better than it is right now, I can live with it.

in hindsight I’m really glad I did my right shoulder but it was a bitch to say the least and took over a year to get back to normal. I’m babying my left shoulder now because I’m gonna do everything I can to not go through that again. Take care of it!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• in hindsight I’m really glad I did my right shoulder but it was a bitch to say the least and took over a year to get back to normal. I’m babying my left shoulder now because I’m gonna do everything I can to not go through that again. Take care of it!

Every body I have talked to that has had THE OPERATION says it was one of the most painful things they gone through. I agree. I am AMAZED at the number of people who have had it done. Many have had both shoulders done. They mostly say what you have said, give it at least a year.

• Reattached the torn muscles to the bone, grind the spurs off the bone, grind down the shoulder socket area for the "ball" to fit better...... Like I said - glad it's done. Operation not an issue. Therapy ya - that was an issue... Be well my friend!

• Hoping for great pics! I was out there, made it to Arches but not to Bryce Canyon. Hoping for a last hurrah in my bucket list...

Mid west travel use to be on my bucket list, but now I have pretty much marked it off of my list. I cannot see it happening now. I am just looking for new places to go with the Sling on the East coast. I have pretty much covered Northern Georgia and North Carolina, now it is time to put together some rides in Tenn. and Virginia, Kentucky and West Virginia areas that I have not seen. Flat lands I have around here.

• Hoping for great pics! I was out there, made it to Arches but not to Bryce Canyon. Hoping for a last hurrah in my bucket list...

Arches is on our list for our second day out of Moab. You beat me there and we are really looking forward to getting some good rides in. These two pictures are from brace Canyon in 2018 and hoping this time as well the snow is in the countryside and not on the road. Truly an amazing place on this planet

• Mid west travel use to be on my bucket list, but now I have pretty much marked it off of my list. I cannot see it happening now. I am just looking for new places to go with the Sling on the East coast. I have pretty much covered Northern Georgia and North Carolina, now it is time to put together some rides in Tenn. and Virginia, Kentucky and West Virginia areas that I have not seen. Flat lands I have around here.

If you get off the freeway there are great roads all over this nation just waiting to be discovered😎

• If you get off the freeway there are great roads all over this nation just waiting to be discovered😎

Key words...

Great roads!

Truth is...

We would like to think we are free riders blazing our own paths, but realistically...

Somebody built it before our roadsters got there.

But, I am okay with that cause it would have taken me decades to share it wiith you folks.

Blaze on!

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Just wanted to say thank you EjFord & MACAWS. It's been a long week and haven't been able to get back on the forum much. More potential tornadoes coming through tonight. Hopefully nothing like last week. Then another 10 days of rain it looks like... I'm so ready to ride and having withdrawals.

Just stay safe.

We can always find time to ride

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!