CRAZY A__ NEIGHBORS!

• The basis is anybody can sue anybody, anytime, anywhere.....if they pay the hourly rate. The law is not about justice anymore

Man it's crazy out there!!!..Anything to make a dollar. My daughter got a burnt fry in her Happy Meal yesterday can I sue??? Complaint is defective food from a quality , Mexican speaking Mcds establishment... :whistling:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• My neighbors didn't sue me , but when we first met them a few weeks after being in house they came over and guy asked me if he can borrow my John Deere and Little wonder blower. Like a good neighbor I said "Uhhh OK?" Well the following week when he asked, sorry dude, No! WTF! Hell, back in my quad days I would plow his driveway every time it snowed and the MO-FO not once sent over a 6 pack or anything...So now he pays for his lawn guy and plow guy! :rolleyes::thumbsup:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Man it's crazy out there!!!..Anything to make a dollar. My daughter got a burnt fry in her Happy Meal yesterday can I sue??? Complaint is defective food from a quality , Mexican speaking Mcds establishment... :whistling:

You probably could. Last year I got a girl named SUE in my happy meal, and I got FRIED!!!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Filed all the motions, all denied, finally called BS! Told my lawyer, if they got it let's see it! Bring it to court... hearing scheduled for late January...

win/win for the lawyers :00000003:

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Just an update...

Court hearing scheduled for January was canceled until further notice due to one of the four defendants being arrested after he was supposedly trying to stop Mr. Nut from pulling up survey spikes. Words and threats ensued and Mr Nut called the police...
    :00000004:
    The lone defendant, who has a past history with domestic violence arrests, stated his side of the story to the police officers upon arrival and..

Now who do you think the police are going to believe? A much younger and also prior offender? Or Mr. "I'm just a little ol white haired church bus driver" Nut... Yep. They arrested the defendant.
    :00005129:
    He plead not guilty to his charges of harassment and trespassing... So until that court proceeding is concluded, the original lawsuit filed against Mr Nuts four neighbors has been filed with a motion to stay indefinitely.
    :00000450::00000450::00000450::00000450::00000450:

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Have your lawyer file a Motion to Sever to allow the suit to go forward - unless you need testimony or something else from the alleged defendant

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Got a court date... March 21st.
    :00007956:

Well, I assume its a preliminary hearing whete the judge will decide if the plaintiff has a case.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• I have to say there are good neighbors out there too, I did not spend to much attention last knight to my driveway and this morning after the snow/ice storm my driveway was plowed. I did not know who did it but we found out it was our neighbor, yes he has the equipment but no obligation so it was just wounder-full.

So yes there are still good people out there. :thumbsup::thumbsup:<3<3

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• I have to say there are good neighbors out there too, I did not spend to much attention last knight to my driveway and this morning after the snow/ice storm my driveway was plowed. I did not know who did it but we found out it was our neighbor, yes he has the equipment but no obligation so it was just wounder-full.

So yes there are still good people out there. :thumbsup::thumbsup:<3<3

He's trying to butter you up, thinking you'll let him take your Slingshot for a ride... :D

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Hey now! I just recently mastered driving the slingshot by swapping my car in for a turbo 6 speed manual..
    :00010180:
    (Btw... I Love it...)

One of you boys better hollar SHOTGUN for the co-pilot position! Its no longer just a cockpit!
    :00008698:
    @Bill Martin, appreciate the advice, passed it along to @airoutlaw who then informed me of the new date.. hey, i guess stuff does happen while im away from the house i reckon.

@mytoy, you are absolutely right. Most of the neighbors on this road but maybe 4 is @airoutlaws family, but theres always that one rotten potato in the bag, that ruins it for the rest of them! I honestly believe this man has dementia, idle time, and lots of money to entertain himself.
    :DONKEYSS:

• I call shotgun!!!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014