2017 Slingshot Calendar

• First off, I don't care either way whether we get a preview or not. I would lean toward seeing it, as my mail out in the sticks sucks at times (as in lost mail, never received). I still haven't heard from Polaris on my recall if that tells you anything, and I called my dealer and got on the list the day after it was announced here. So here's my insight on this....

Put a link in here to another area. Limit the area to no posting, just the pictures. Any that want to preview, accept that they can not share or post to that link. We are all trustworthy here, right? (may be some sarcasm, but really I think with this we are) That way, if you want to preview you can, but won't spoil others that don't want to. For myself, it's likely I wouldn't get the calendar (two actually) until a week after everyone else anyway. At least I could see it before everyone is talking about how great it is.... and mine hasn't shown up yet.

• Ahem... I'm in the room... awkward!! :D@Ross and I are charging just enough to cover estimated production, shipping supplies and shipping costs. This isn't a money making venture for us, rather just a way to give back to our Brothers and Sisters here on the forum. It has been quite the task though, collecting photos, selecting photos, editing, layout design, working with the printer, collecting funds, tracking orders...

• Ahem... I'm in the room... awkward!! :D@Ross and I are charging just enough to cover estimated production, shipping supplies and shipping costs. This isn't a money making venture for us, rather just a way to give back to our Brothers and Sisters here on the forum. It has been quite the task though, collecting photos, selecting photos, editing, layout design, working with the printer, collecting funds, tracking orders...

Thanks guys for putting this together...I know there is a lot of time and effort in a project like this.

• Its gonna be awesome! Thank you for taking the time to do this for our community. One more shining example of the great people here.

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• I want to preview ... I don't want to preview. I want to preview ... I don't want to preview. It's a dilemma, for sure LOL. Somehow, I think seeing the real deal in hand is the preferred way for me, but I want to see it NOW, too! But, there IS always something good to be said about having something to look forward to.

• First off, I don't care either way whether we get a preview or not. I would lean toward seeing it, as my mail out in the sticks sucks at times (as in lost mail, never received). I still haven't heard from Polaris on my recall if that tells you anything, and I called my dealer and got on the list the day after it was announced here. So here's my insight on this....

Put a link in here to another area. Limit the area to no posting, just the pictures. Any that want to preview, accept that they can not share or post to that link. We are all trustworthy here, right? (may be some sarcasm, but really I think with this we are) That way, if you want to preview you can, but won't spoil others that don't want to. For myself, it's likely I wouldn't get the calendar (two actually) until a week after everyone else anyway. At least I could see it before everyone is talking about how great it is.... and mine hasn't shown up yet.

I can send you pics the same day it shows up here if no preview is available.

• How about a calendar with 52 week for next year, this way we could see more of our family slingshots. I think most of us are willing to pay more for one of a kind.

I would love to do a 52 week calendar. That would be so much fun and it would be loaded with great pictures. It would be pricey - really it would be more like creating a book than a calendar.

You've got 11 months before another calendar would be in the works so start getting your unique and awesome photos

• It's like having a baby all over again!!!!
    They always ask if you want to know the sex...........well this calendar has me in the same conundrum.......I want to see pics.....but I want to be blown away when the calendar is actually in my hands!!!!..........so NO!!! I don't want to know the sex......I'll wait till my mailbox gives birth. :00000019: I do know I'm having twins tho.......( I ordered 2 calendars....Hah!!!)

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• It's like having a baby all over again!!!!
    They always ask if you want to know the sex...........well this calendar has me in the same conundrum.......I want to see pics.....but I want to be blown away when the calendar is actually in my hands!!!!..........so NO!!! I don't want to know the sex......I'll wait till my mailbox gives birth. :00000019: I do know I'm having twins tho.......( I ordered 2 calendars....Hah!!!)

We did this for the first two... Best feeling ever! I love my girls!!!