Wanted to say thanks for all the members and participation

• I am so happy with the forum and all the members. ..We have over 750 family members. And incredibly we have over 250 forum members visit the site each day. I think that people have figured out we have a very very intelligent and gifted group of Slingshot owners that have some very detailed information to share.

What seperates this forum is the remarkable level of participation at different levels. I have seen people on this forum actually buy a product and install it just so they can help someone else with their install. That is a fact. You can't make that stuff up.....You are dedicated when you participate at that level...... :):)

I have also noticed that we have the same daily group that sits at the round table. Kinda guarding the door and also saying welcome.... Keeping the conversations alive with great content... They handle all the questions that they can. And then when a question is posted that isn't quite in their wheelhouse you will see a member that has been watching daily from the backgroud jump on it with an answer. Kinda like a forum ninja....

That is how I know it's going good. When I see members names that joined months ago appear out of nowhere with just the right information...

Thanks so much for everyone's participation. Carry on and keep up the good work...

Rabtech

• I tell anyone that I know or meet that has a SS about this site. I do look as some other ones, but this is my "go to" place. People here are over the top to help out or answer questions, and the trolls are few (as long as you don't go into the "Politics Suck" thread...). Very thankful to have found this site and landed here....

• I love it too. I'm better at lurking, than installing and commenting. I've learned so much and have no fear of doing some "minor" items to my slingshot myself because of all the things I see posted here. I check in almost daily out of the fear of missing an important, relevant post that may affect me in some horrible way.

You know, like posts from @Tripod!

Have a great morning all!

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• Thanks @rabtech for a great place to hang out. I find that if I don't at least check in and take a peek on a daily basis, I feel like I'm missing out on something...kinda' like withdrawal pains or DT's!!!! Even while on vacation, I was able to manage a couple sessions! Of course, when the wife caught me, see was curious to see what new and exciting stuff was going on with the folks on the forum!!!!!

• Thanks for all you have done for this forum. Exceptional information for all and a great support to everyone. Always, Donna