• don’t forget Bloomberg won American Samoa ....what number is that?

with the gender issue....thinking back on when I was in high school....what normal male didn’t want to go in the girls bathroom or girls locker room to see what we could see. So if by me saying I’m female...it unlocks that door.....just call me bitchdog....

So I see an up coming generation of kids that will be registered sex offenders by the time they graduate.

YEP !! I was 13 years old and my cousin was 19 and supposed to be babysitting me while our parents went on a getaway. They probably were barely outta sight when my cousin said “let’s go - were going to Woodstock”. I didn’t even know what the hell it was but when we got there I saw my first set of hooters. Decided right then and there I wanted to see as many of em as I could - so count me in for peeking in the girls locker room :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I almost hit pay dirt yesterday when I phoned into a local radio station. 'You're caller number one' he said. 'All you have to do is answer one question to win the grand prize!' I said, 'That's awesome! What's the question?' 'It's a math question', he says, 'are you confident?. 'Hell yes', I say, 'I have a math degree and used to teach math at the university level'. So he says, 'For 2 VIP tickets to the Justin Beiber concert and backstage passes to meet him after the show, what is 2 times 2'? I said, '47,326!'

So close...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I almost hit pay dirt yesterday when I phoned into a local radio station. 'You're caller number one' he said. 'All you have to do is answer one question to win the grand prize!' I said, 'That's awesome! What's the question?' 'It's a math question', he says, 'are you confident?. 'Hell yes', I say, 'I have a math degree and used to teach math at the university level'. So he says, 'For 2 VIP tickets to the Justin Beiber concert and backstage passes to meet him after the show, what is 2 times 2'? I said, '47,326!'

So close...

you do realize the Biebs is from a small Canadian town about 1-1/2 hrs from me and just around the corner from Hodge ’s place. He is a good ole Canadian boy.

oh hell who am I fooling, he is a disgrace to Canada you can keep him and call him an American boy.

To be honest he has turned it down some and seems to have his life on track now but man was he an embarrassment for awhile. Too young and immature to have been given the stardom and money he received without having someone to guide him down the correct path instead of the path of self destruction

• you do realize the Biebs is from a small Canadian town about 1-1/2 hrs from me and just around the corner from Hodge ’s place.

Nope.

Too young and immature to have been given the stardom and money he received without having someone to guide him down the correct path instead of the path of self destruction

Just(in) like many American athletes.

See what I did there?

• years ago he made the statement that he considered anal sex birth control.....

i wish his mother thought that....

• All this TP talk reminds me of taking my brother's middle son out hunting when he was 13 years old. He watched me preparing my bag of backup TP for the woods and as I wrapped it around my hand over and over to make a nice tight package he said, 'Uncle Doug, that's too much'! Seeing an opportunity for a life lesson I told him, 'Danny, when you're in the woods, there is no such thing as too much toilet paper, there's only not enough'.=OX(||

• And leaves. Just stay away from Poison Ivy

Another urban myth. Fall leaves lack the tensile strength to be truly effective. If caught short I'll cut the tops of my socks off. Cheaper than wrecking a good hunting shirt by using the sleeves and you can still get through the rest of the day!

• And leaves. Just stay away from Poison Ivy

Remember being out hiking with my ex. She leaned against a tree to pee - poison ivy on the neck and down her lower back onto her bottom.

Just to make it perfect, she grabbed a bunch of stinging nettles to wipe herself off.

...after divorcing the crazy bitch, this became one of my favorite memories ❤.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.