Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• That was the reason that I never had a fire place

This is me 'building' a fire:

For 25 years I had a house with 2 fireplaces. I also had a 96 acre tree farm that supplied all the wood I could burn. Now I have this electric LED gizmo and I developed the tree farm into 10 acre buildable mini-tree farms and sold all but the one with my shop on it. Sold the wood splitter and 'lost' my big saw. A guy has to learn how to relax.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• This is me 'building' a fire:

For 25 years I had a house with 2 fireplaces. I also had a 96 acre tree farm that supplied all the wood I could burn. Now I have this electric LED gizmo and I developed the tree farm into 10 acre buildable mini-tree farms and sold all but the one with my shop on it. Sold the wood splitter and 'lost' my big saw. A guy has to learn how to relax.

My wood fire is on Netflix, one even has music

• You guys have it made! I go to the woods to cut my wood then load and haul to the wood shed unload then split and stack in shed. It then gets moved again to take it inside close to the stove and one more time to put it in the stove. I've been told it's free heat but I don't quite see it that way.

Here's your free heat my friend. Show up at the ranch, we'll put a couple of logs on the fire and break out the good scotch...

Ain't gonna cost you anything except for the gas you burn getting here - and we both know you're gonna put those miles on the sling anyway! 🤑

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Here's your free heat my friend. Show up at the ranch, we'll put a couple of logs on the fire and break out the good scotch...

Ain't gonna cost you anything except for the gas you burn getting here - and we both know you're gonna put those miles on the sling anyway! 🤑

It looks like DER can have a 2nd row seat. That dog ain't movin'.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I can sympathize with the Ben gay. I have two tons of wood pellets being delivered today. Delivered on pallets, 50 bags per pallet, 40 pounds per bag. They set them outside the garage and I get to move them inside and re-stack them.

O M G !! Get out! Get out now! RUN!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Natural Gas Heating

and thats all I have to say about that 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• No woman gets romantic, and no fella ever got lucky sitting on a couch and staring at the vent in the floor....

And that's all I got to say about THAT! 😘🤩

we have a fireplace - but its not our source of home heating - its more for those romantic moments and for making sure Santa can stop by

as such there is no need for a huge supply of wood and the work that goes with it - - - in other words, its optional

edit - As a side note I have a couple of friends who live in the high Sierra whos only source of winter heat are wood burning stoves - - they spend weeks each fall chopping and stacking wood to get through the winter =O

• But one can only consume so much chili!:00008172:

these days, with covid being what it is, I need to be able to fart on demand to coverup the sound when I cough - - as such there is no such thing as too much chili!

• I took my slingshot to visit prison. Told it if it doesn't stop spinning its back wheel this is where it's going end up! ^^ Burlington County Prison 1811 till 1965. Its standing next to the the Burlington county courthouse built in 1796 and is still in use today!

Temps in the upper 40's. Used my heated seat pad and battery gloves. Kept me quite comfortable, even toasty for the over two hour ride.

• We took our Slingshot to Fountain Hills AZ today to see the "world famous" fountain. Had not been there in years and definitely not since we moved here in June. It was a gorgeous day 68-70 degrees and clear blue skies. The fountain squirts water 330 feet into the air and can go to 560 feet when enabled. Love driving the 5 speed manual its such a blast. Stopped for lunch after on the return trip. Enjoyed my Life today!

The sad thing is I did not take a picture. Why? I have no idea. The funny thing I forgot to mention was the Slingshot attracted a lot of attention and people even wanted pictures of it. So why did I not think of a picture? The world may never know. Sigh. I need pictures..Next time!

• Some slight snow still at 6k’ in the shaded corners but 60 degrees and nice at Mountain Center \ Idyllwild. Might be the last time going up for a while. Lunch at Sugarloaf Cafe north Palm Springs. 79 at the house today.😎 look out over lake Hemet.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎