Got Scolded

• Your message (New to the world of the Slingshot.) contains inappropriate content:
    Thanks for your response and advice, I will start my search for another dealer that might assist me with this issue.

Thanks again!
    [/quote]Randy, also check out another forum

Slingshot info dot com

Ride Safe and enjoy. Click to expand...
    [/quote]According to the Official Guidelines, promotion of competing sites and/or any other forums is not allowed, which is why the system auto-blocks it. We realize you were being helpful to another member, and no warning or other negative action is being taken. That select content has been removed as a few members tend to over-react whenever they see it, and we'd prefer to keep the peace.

Thank you for your posts and helping your fellow owners, we enjoy your being here!

-Hedge

• @EjFord, you don't need to be over there anyway, you are too intelligent. I went over a few minutes ago and have a migrane now from all the stupidity. My wife says I don't suffer fools gladly. Maybe that's it, we may have a couple of fools over here but they are pets NOT moderators!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

• @EjFord, you don't need to be over there anyway, you are too intelligent. I went over a few minutes ago and have a migrane now from all the stupidity. My wife says I don't suffer fools gladly. Maybe that's it, we may have a couple of fools over here but they are pets NOT moderators!

Hey Bro, I am NOT a pet!!! X(:thumbsup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Hey Bro, I am NOT a pet!!! X(:thumbsup:

Can Tripods even be domesticated????.........I don't recall seeing anything about this on Animal Planet...........

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Think of it this way.

I give you a box of cookies

You get used to eating the cookies.

Then after a while I tell you that you have to eat the cookies a certain way.

Then you start eating the cookies like I told you to. BUT now I am continuously changing the cookies to look like I want them to look while your eating them.

Then for no reason I start removing random cookies from the pack while your eating them.

Finally I start putting nasty cookies in with the good cookies. But I don't tell you which cookies I have messed with. You just have to randomly figure it out as you look thru the box of cookies.

And I forgot to mention. During this whole time period months have gone by and you have complained to my boss about me messing with your cookies. You have sent messages over and over to my boss privately and publicly to try and find out why he allows me to screw with your cookies.

Eventually you would get tired of the cookies......

• Me too...because this is the only site that has info on a nitrous install...but hey...keep people in the dark and they will believe all kinds of jibberish.

I have a ton of Zexx nitrous stuff in a box somewhere. . I even have one of those cool purge kits that lights up the nitrous cloud and sounds like a machine gun.

I loved nitrous on my bikes.

• After getting scolded I decided to send the admins a nice little reply:

"I think priorities are in seriously conflict on this site sometimes. Providing information because it is the only site that has an in detailed install of a nitrous set up is simply being helpful. I understand this is a profit site not an enthusiast site these days, but keeping people in the dark is just ridiculous. The priorities should be to do a full IP ban, email ban, user ban, on ass hats like NamVet. You can't threaten someone over PMs about trying to find them and going out for blood. The fact you all allow that to happen is not only insulting to everyone that joins but is making you all accessories to something bad happening. I just hope you all realize by not controlling those people you are enabling them and it could come back on you."

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Me too...because this is the only site that has info on a nitrous install...but hey...keep people in the dark and they will believe all kinds of jibberish.

Are you looking for nitrous info. I can hook you up with that info for sure. It would be a wet kit and it would be controlled by a WOT box or if you want to get all fancy it can be stepped or graduated . I may even still have an account with CompCam/Zex. They are nine Memphis. I used to drive 2 hours to get parts there in person all the time. That way you can control when it pulls in and not just at full throttle when a switch it turned on and armed.

I use to have a deep freeze with nitrous bottles of all sizes stacked in it. And I had scales and multiple fill stations.

I ran it on several cars and bikes.

Just remember it's the chemical version of and turbo.

• No, I was helping another sling owner out on the other site. I am pretty familiar with a few wet kits and ran a zex dry 75 shot back in the day. I really contemplated doing it on the SS, but not sure at this point. Appreciate the help for sure though!

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...