1400 members!

• As many of us do, I periodically check postings on the dark side.

I am at the point where I probably will stop doing so.

There are posters over there that are just plain mean, arrogant, belligerent, and obnoxious and it really takes the fun and interest out of it.

This site has a true communal feel and approach where everyone seems supportive no matter how basic or silly a question might be. Many have gone out of their way to support others directly or indirectly. Many have met and formed friendships that go beyond what this digital environment delivers.

Basically, it's the people that make this site great. Thank you.

• and everything is so repetitive !! I haven't been there in months, but it's not the same with the good guys ALL here & the members here are the difference. I can really only name 1 person that has made my blood boil here and he was a troll without a Sling!! Any one of the members here my doors always open to :thumbsup:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• and everything is so repetitive !! I haven't been there in months, but it's not the same with the good guys ALL here & the members here are the difference. I can really only name 1 person that has made my blood boil here and he was a troll without a Sling!! Any one of the members here my doors always open to :thumbsup:

Sling Beast PM'd me for your address & wants to stop by for a visit & also to buy a house near you. Hope you don't mind I gave him your address...
    :whistling::D:evil:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Sling Beast PM'd me for your address & wants to stop by for a visit & also to buy a house near you. Hope you don't mind I gave him your address...

That is evil,...I thought it wasn't right to give out an address so I only told him where his kids go to school,...well, it is a public place with drugs and guns, so the kids are safe! :saint::D

• I'll continue to monitor both sites. It's hard for me to disparage the other side, as that site was uniquely responsible for me getting the info I desperately needed to buy the SS when they first came out at the end of 2014. Very few people were out there to give accurate advice. A special thanks from those days to Slingking, FloridaJoe, and Funinthesun. Those guys solidified all the loose ends we were dealing with at the time.
    I'll be trailering to the Smokies, hoping to meet many of you there!

• I'll continue to monitor both sites. It's hard for me to disparage the other side, as that site was uniquely responsible for me getting the info I desperately needed to buy the SS when they first came out at the end of 2014. Very few people were out there to give accurate advice. A special thanks from those days to Slingking, FloridaJoe, and Funinthesun. Those guys solidified all the loose ends we were dealing with at the time.I'll be trailering to the Smokies, hoping to meet many of you there!

WHOA, DON'T BLAME ME FOR YOUR GETTING ONE!!! :):):):)

(But glad you did)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• You're most definitely a contributing testament to that statement @Live-a-Little! ~> A real class act!! :thumbup:
    When @Sideslinger and I get back from @MACAWS ~> IT'S DINNER TIME!! :thumbsup:

Mine was a simple gesture - and it helped to get one of the many boxes of parts out of the garage!

You will find others who go to much greater lengths to help another or to share and support.

No need for dinner, just pass it on someday.

• After the Chinese or perhaps Russian debacle at TDS... There may be an uptick?

Just don't let in blitzkrieg... Or dare I say... Sling beast! :00008356:

He is here, just doesn't post anymore. His avatar is Bluestar...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014