What do you carry

• Here is what I like to have:
    Keltec Sub2000 9mm in S&W M&P , in folds up to 16.25 inches, perfect for behind the seat with a 17 rd mag. I also carry a S&W P9 Compact that can use the same mag.

I have one of the same but it uses the glock 17 mags, I purchased some 33rd mags a few year ago before they got stupid prices.
    Yep folds to a small. bag size and three 33rd mags fit in the seat back stash area behind the passenger seat real nicely .
    This is Texas , they don't even flinch at that

• In all seriousness that is a hell of a buy. Can't see why you can't paint the one. If you mess it up try again. Your kids will love these as they learn to shoot. Great buy

For comparison, here's the Rascal next to the Winchester Model 57 of my dad's that I learned on and grew up shooting.

If I mess up the stock, I'm sure it's not going to be that big a deal.

• Awesome gift @KayTwo! I'm not sure about the method but I'd go camo. Not only is that my favorite color, but if the paint starts to peel it will still be camo...

You could also look for an aftermarket or replacement stock if they make them for that model. For the price you paid you can't go wrong!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I've got the Taurus Judge for Home Defense, and I carry either the SCCY 9m or the Bersa 380cc, sometimes both.

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• Something you could try....

https://youtu.be/pNhULWUZhm4

• For comparison, here's the Rascal next to the Winchester Model 57 of my dad's that I learned on and grew up shooting.

If I mess up the stock, I'm sure it's not going to be that big a deal.

Dude - Just send it up to @Shatneyman let him do some airbrush magic

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I have the S&W Governor in black. Great weapon, fun and not only reasonable, it will get the job done.

I've only gotten rid of two guns in my life, and I really wish I had both of them back....

• I don't understand how it can shoot 410 45lc and 45 auto,cause the auto has no shoulder on the case.Unless I'm just wrong.

They use "moon clips"

"Versatile. Lightweight. The Smith & Wesson Governor revolver puts six rounds of customizable response under your control. Load with .410 2 1/2" shotshells, .45 ACP or .45 Colt - alone or in combination with the included moon clips* - and hit your target in every situation. Plus, it's from the leading expert in revolver manufacturing over the past 159 years. Now that's confidence.

*Each Governor® is packaged with (2) 6 round and (3) 2 round moon clips for use with .45 ACP.

A moon clip is a ring-shaped or star-shaped piece of metal designed to hold multiple cartridges together as a unit for simultaneous insertion and extraction from a revolver cylinder.

Model GOVERNOR® | Smith & Wesson

• Probably double your money if you get ahold of STYLN