Finally traded the raptor off. Going to get something with 707hp to replace it.

• Don't those use Ford transmissions?

:00008643::00008698::00010166:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• HMMM, going from a FORD to a DODGE.

Don't know if that is moving up or moving down.

I personally would not buy either one of those brands.

But then again, I don't buy based on horsepower and 0-60 times.

I have never been late arriving someplace.

I always get there when I get there.

But congrats on the new mode of transportation!!!!

May it always get you there!!!

• As long as the wheels roll, RIGHT! Very unusal

• So Rab after you make your monthly payments how the hell are you going to afford Gas?

Damn nice truck, I looked at one last week before I downsized from Big Red to this. 3.0 Turbo Diesel in a Jeep. Crazy something like 440 ft lbs of torque and pretty good fuel mileage. Averaged 25 mpg in the first 300 miles on the highway.

Best of luck with it - she sure is sweet and the white beast will look great behind it on a ope trailer

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• [quote='MACAWS','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/10167-finally-traded-the-raptor-off-going-to-get-something-with-707hp-to-replace-it/&postID=351794#post351794']

So Rab after you make your monthly payments how the hell are you going to afford Gas?

Damn nice truck, I looked at one last week before I downsized from Big Red to this. 3.0 Turbo Diesel in a Jeep. Crazy something like 440 ft lbs of torque and pretty good fuel mileage. Averaged 25 mpg in the first 300 miles on the highway.

Best of luck with it - she sure is sweet and the white beast will look great behind it on a ope trailer

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/123688/

[/quote]

Do yourself a big favor and get it tuned from Green Diesel Engineering.
    The epa has the engines strangled and GDE will give it a legal tune and it will run better.
    Read up on the motors and you will find the issues many have with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Fu@ked up Old Rebuilt Dodge - - at least thats what a Dodge owner once told me about my F150

• personally these days I don't think there is really much if any difference in the quality of any of the major automotive/truck manufactures. these days they are all sourcing their parts and materials from pretty much the same places and for the most part the engineering and designs are just as solid - - in the end I think for the most part it comes down to which one you find looks the best and has the features you want and need.

heck nowadays even the so called foreign manufactures have more American content and or labor in some of their vehicles than some of the so called American brands do

• I have a friend that has been fighting Chev for almost a year about a vibration in his new Chev truck. We have yet figured out why he still has it. Money is not a problem. Besides that he might get a good trade in right now.

I had a 2001 3500 Dually GMC

It had a vibration from Day one and no one could figure it out - turned out to be a defect from the factory - Called Frame Beaming

Damn truck only lasted 17 years and 360K miles - sold it to a tree farmer and he is still using it

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Beautiful truck, I sure hope they got the bugs worked out of the electronic system -- my 20 is a lease and its been in the shop 9 times for the same problems -- nav screen goes blank and sometimes looses all stored addresses -- wipers come on when ever ( hasn't rained in 2 weeks and hardly a cloud in the sky -- going down the highway the back window rolls down by itself --on 95 one day the steering wheel got so hot I stopped on the side of the road and got my personal stuff out i really thought it was going to catch fire --( I wish it had) the radio is constantly loosing programing ( all preset stations are gone) sometimes it will only shift up as far a 6th gear --- the dealer down here keeps saying they can find nothing wrong with the truck-- oh ya one more thing the brakes lock up and you can't ;move the truck at all -- even when disengaging the brake over ride -- other than that it rides great -- hope you have good luck with yours

• You're going to love it rabtech! I've had my 2019 Rebel for a couple years now and it has been flawless. Could only imagine if it had another 300+ horsepower.

• I have to agree with WraithSS they are a nice ride and can tow just about anything. Mine is a '15 Hemi,.. I've posted a pic or 2 here,.. and I still love it. I thought about getting one but I've never had an issue with mine, so why trade.

Always knew we were kindred spirits!

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?