Maggie Valley Party

• Seriously, there is NOTHING about drinking and driving that's funny. You all can enjoy your drinks as long as you drink responsibly. You have the choice to make, but the poor guy driving his car in the lane to your left didn't have that choice if you should be behind the wheel. Please think twice before having "One for the Road" and call a friend. There isn't a one of us who are close by that wouldn't gladly get out of bed to give you a ride home if it means saving a life.

I don't want to sound like I'm on a soapbox, but also don't want my previous joke posting to be taken the wrong way that i condone drunk driving. There's enough issues in life that we all have to face without adding this one to the mix

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Even though I won't be attending this party, I'm hearing from local authorities that this is one party you don't want to miss. You can alone say you were at the ORIGINAL welcome to Maggie Valley party hosted at Bil Martin's place, so I just had to BUMP this up to keep it in you'all's mind.

Go enjoy the best food, drinks, friends and BULL SHIT around the fire pit this side of the Mississippi River

• Even though I won't be attending this party, I'm hearing from local authorities that this is one party you don't want to miss. You can alone say you were at the ORIGINAL welcome to Maggie Valley party hosted at Bil Martin's place, so I just had to BUMP this up to keep it in you'all's mind.

Go enjoy the best food, drinks, friends and BULL SHIT around the fire pit this side of the Mississippi River

Sure would be nice if you showed up too 😁

Then what am I going to do with a wheel Barrow full of corn dogs if you aren't coming?

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

DITTO

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• The stars would have to realign differently and a WHOLE lot of issues would have get taken care of.We have a pet that is now requiring a LOT of medical attention and has been going to the vet every week or two. We really can't leave her anywhere that we'd trust and boarding her at the vet in a small cage would be too cruel. But having to administer 2 meds a day as well as giving her two shots a day isn't something we'd ask a neighbor to do. Plus I'm dealing with my medical issues as well. I have two upcoming "attempts" to get pain relief this month, so I won't even know until the second one on the 28th if I'm able to even try going.

Trust me, if I could I'd be there roasting some weiners on the fire and bullshitting with the best of you'all

• The stars would have to realign differently and a WHOLE lot of issues would have get taken care of.We have a pet that is now requiring a LOT of medical attention and has been going to the vet every week or two. We really can't leave her anywhere that we'd trust and boarding her at the vet in a small cage would be too cruel. But having to administer 2 meds a day as well as giving her two shots a day isn't something we'd ask a neighbor to do. Plus I'm dealing with my medical issues as well. I have two upcoming "attempts" to get pain relief this month, so I won't even know until the second one on the 28th if I'm able to even try going.

Trust me, if I could I'd be there roasting some weiners on the fire and bullshitting with the best of you'all

Understood, I've been there with the pet issues, my diabetic cat passed a year ago after 14 yrs of loyal companionship. Hope things work out for you and your pet but know you'll be missed and we'll be praying for the best possible results for both of you!

Our old boy has become a full blown diabetic and requires insulin 2x a day and is on a special diet as well. I am going to have to suck it up and go to Maggie by myself 8o

I completely understand your situation.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Bill Martin

Teresa and I will be in on Tuesday. Looking forward to seeing you and Angela. Let us know when/where.

Jamesgn

For EVERYBODY coming to MV rally - you are invited to come by the house - eat, drink, and be merry. BBQ will be Fri nite — I hope!! Gotta find somebody that rents big BBQ pits - may have to go to Asheville and see. If I can’t find one to rent it may be a spaghetti dinner but will definitely come up with something. Of course fine Kentucky bourbon and shine will be available!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• For EVERYBODY coming to MV rally - you are invited to come by the house - eat, drink, and be merry. BBQ will be Fri nite — I hope!! Gotta find somebody that rents big BBQ pits - may have to go to Asheville and see. If I can’t find one to rent it may be a spaghetti dinner but will definitely come up with something. Of course fine Kentucky bourbon and shine will be available!!

it sucks we can’t be there I would bring some of the German soft drinks :thumbsup:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Going to miss seeing everyone again this year 😢 no way the border will be open any time soon. I can sneak over in kev ‘s luggage but then the 2 weeks in quarantee when we get back would eat every vacation day I get. Hopefully by end of year we can travel some. Have fun everyone

• Going to miss seeing everyone again this year 😢 no way the border will be open any time soon. I can sneak over in kev ‘s luggage but then the 2 weeks in quarantee when we get back would eat every vacation day I get. Hopefully by end of year we can travel some. Have fun everyone

DAMN - I was sure my Kanuck buddy was gonna sip shine on my creek here in Maggie Valley. Next year for sure !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

hey I got a keychain from your neck of the woods

• Mr Gooseman, if it makes you fell any better, I CAN go to Maggie Valley without any restrictions, but won't be able to go there this year as well. We'll have to be miserable right at home while the rest of them talk about us, get drunk and tell lies all night. :):):)