DDMWorks Cyber Monday deals are ready!

• 8| Wait a minute... It's that blue shirt isn't it?!?
    Well, guess I'll be saving up for some implants... :saint:

Hahahaha.... @MiM, no clue what you're dealing with there, but I'm going to laugh if it's a) nothing to do with a Slingshot, like the time my dad gave me a book, inside a gun box so I thought I was getting a gun, or b) something that expires or spoils if you don't get to it right away.

• Hahahaha.... @MiM, no clue what you're dealing with there, but I'm going to laugh if it's a) nothing to do with a Slingshot, like the time my dad gave me a book, inside a gun box so I thought I was getting a gun, or b) something that expires or spoils if you don't get to it right away.

Now I'm really nervous, but still feel, because of the season and how unexpected it was, that I should wait to open... :S

• Now I'm really nervous, but still feel, because of the season and how unexpected it was, that I should wait to open... :S

Your loss, if it's a 90% off DDM gift card, tied to a block of wood, that expires tomorrow....

But hey, you do you. Look forward to living vicariously through you whenever you finally get around to it.

• @MiM, I know you probably have a good reason for keeping it unopened until Christmas, but what if the person who sent it to you doesn't want you to wait? (Totally not me or I'd have flat out told you to open it already, although I can tell you it isn't my cookies).... Just saying.....

• Your loss, if it's a 90% off DDM gift card, tied to a block of wood, that expires tomorrow....
    But hey, you do you. Look forward to living vicariously through you whenever you finally get around to it.

@MiM, I know you probably have a good reason for keeping it unopened until Christmas, but what if the person who sent it to you doesn't want you to wait? (Totally not me or I'd have flat out told you to open it already, although I can tell you it isn't my cookies).... Just saying.....

Stop with the mind games! I hold enough anxiety inside, don't need to worry about this box...

• Hello all! Was off the grid for a bit (and may still be for a couple more days)...

As some of you may have heard, our youngest continues to struggle with being sick from that germ infested petri dish they call a daycare :cursing: ...

Good news is, it isn't the flu, but a really bad ear infection. We were at an urgent care yesterday because she's been really fussy. At 14 months, I'm sure it's hard on her. We never went through so much Tylenol and Motrin with the first 2 as we've done with her.

Anyway, bad news is, I haven't opened the box because we've been stuck out of town :cursing: ... I'm hoping we leave today and I'll get to share what's in the box. I'm really looking forward to it! Especially after these tough days...

Here's a picture of the calm we managed on Christmas Eve at my sister's house before the storm hit...

Merry Christmas everyone!

• God bless you and yours @MiM

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• We'll be praying for her speedy and complete recovery @MiM!!! Nothing worse than a sick child.....you try so dang hard to make them feel better, all the while it rips your heart out that they are suffering!!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi