1st annual Holiday Raffle for STAGE 1 TURBO!

• More information coming later this week, but we are super happy to be able to donate a DDMWorks Stage 1 turbo for charity this year. More information will be coming later this week, but ALL proceeds from the ticket sales will be going to charity, we will not be receiving a dime, we want to get as much to charity as possible! We have partnered up with 2 great charities and will be donating half of the funds raised to Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation and the other half to Savannahstrong, both great organizations. Watch for more information later in the week!

We are all very excited to do this here :)

No description available.

• More information coming later this week, but we are super happy to be able to donate a DDMWorks Stage 1 turbo for charity this year. More information will be coming later this week, but ALL proceeds from the ticket sales will be going to charity, we will not be receiving a dime, we want to get as much to charity as possible! We have partnered up with 2 great charities and will be donating half of the funds raised to Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation and the other half to Savannahstrong, both great organizations. Watch for more information later in the week!

We are all very excited to do this here :)

No description available.

Link or instructions for non-FBookers? I got a hunski burning a hole in my pocket!

Good on ya for putting this out Dave@DDMWorks . You chose two awesome charities. I had the pleasure of meeting Savannah's parents in Huntsville and they are very passionate, and getting tons of traction with their cause of emissions testing on vehicles for public safety.

I never really planned on boosting but this would be fun to win!:TURBOSS:

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Dave! I do not do Facebook, how do I get in.

Here is the information on how to enter. Basically just send $25 for 1 ticket or $100 for 5 tickets to @AbeP333 on PayPal with the year of your Slingshot. He will then assign and send you back a number. We will do the drawing live at the end of the month and if your number comes up, happy turbo day to you!

Here is the full text for all the details -

We are really excited about this opportunity here at DDMWorks. We love this time of year and having the opportunity to give back to the community. This year we are donating a brand new turbo kit to charity. Some really great customers are stepping up and working to put together the ticket sales with all of the money going to 2 charities. If you can give a little to help out this season, that would be awesome. You may end up winning a brand new turbo kit in the process. Thanks for any help!

Also this Friday night @9pm Eastern time we will be on the Billy and Bobby Slingshot show talking about the raffle and giving some more information, be sure to check that out also. I will post a link to that later in the week.

Here is the official announcement and how to enter -

ATTENTION!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!! THE TURBO CHARITY RAFFLE IS NOW OPEN!!! We are excited to announce that we will be raffling off a DDMWORKS STAGE 1 TURBO KIT to raise money for 2 charities starting TODAY!!! “The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation” and “The Savannah Strong Foundation.” 100% OF ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO THESE 2 CHARITIES!!!! Tickets will be available on the POLARIS SLINGSHOT PERFORMANCE GROUP page on Facebook. All details including the cost of tickets will be found on this page. This is your Chance to get Turbocharged for $25 or increase your chance and buy 5 tickets for $100. David Michel and the DDMWORKS team have donated their most popular turbo kit. This Kit includes EVERYTHING YOU NEED for installation as well as the ECM Tune and Exhaust! They also offer multiple custom color options! The DDMWorks Stage 1 Turbo kit for the Polaris Slingshot will take your 2015-2019 Slingshot from the stock 150HP at the wheel, to a reliable tire shredding 270hp and almost 300 ft/lbs of torque at the wheel!!! Total prize Value of over $3000!!!! Polaris Slingshot Performance Group along with Danna Kaye Fullen and the Slingshot community would like to give a big shout out and say thank you to the DDMWORKS TEAM for donating such a great product!

You can find more information on this turbo and many other awesome products for the Polaris Slingshot here www.ddmworks.com This is a wonderful cause and an awesome prize!! Hopefully, all will enter. **100% of all proceeds will be Donated** Our Slingshot community is amazing!! Let’s Make a difference!!!!!
    RULES:

To purchase a ticket.

1. When paying through PayPal, ONLY comment the year of your Slingshot. Only PayPal is accepted. Do not write anything at all in the comment section of the PayPal app accept the yea of your Slingshot. Nothing else. Please and Thank you.

2. When using PayPal, payment must be submitted friends and family. Payment must be sent Friend’s and Family. This is nonprofit and we kept the $buy in amount to an absolute minimum! All proceeds will be donated to charity. We will not be responsible for transfer fees.

****If there are any questions at all, just let me know

Send the payment to:

@AbeP333 (must send PayPal payment using the friends and family option and only comment the year of your slingshot)
    TICKET SALES END: 12/23/2022

May be an image of text that says 'For more details go to POLARIS SLINGSHOT PERFORMACE GROUP HOLIDAYRAFFLE f 100% of proceeds donated charity DOMWorks Stage TURBO TICKETS: FOR $25 OR 5 FOR $100 #SAVANNAHStrong DDMWorks'

• Dave@DDMWorks quick question for anyone who would want or need an installation for this kit. What would be the approximate cost at your shop? And what time and day should I arrive? I'm feeling pretty lucky today! Might as well make it up in red!

Image result for GIF of Clint Eastwood Saying do you Feel Lucky Today

So, doing it myself and seeing Dave do it, it can be done by a competent person in under 8 hrs. Dave does it in about 4, I did it in 2 days.

• Dave@DDMWorks quick question for anyone who would want or need an installation for this kit. What would be the approximate cost at your shop? And what time and day should I arrive? I'm feeling pretty lucky today! Might as well make it up in red!

Image result for GIF of Clint Eastwood Saying do you Feel Lucky Today

If someone from the forum wins (secretly pulling for you!), I will figure out a way to do the install for a reduced rate as long as someone is bringing the doughnuts, coffee and handing out tools :)

• Didn't realize you do your own work. Any idea how many turbos and superchargers you've sold over the years?

I don't do it all, but with all the increase in sales, sometimes I have to go out and help get things out to customers, whatever it takes :) Plus, I actually like working with my hands, really do not like being behind a desk all day.