Quick Jack Group Buy

• Looking at this place, they have a 2 post that fits in my garage and they have the cheapest price i have seen for it(~1500)

Titan Asymmetrical Floorplate Two Post Car Lift HD2P-9000AF. commercial grade and ideal for automotive service shops or auto enthusiasts.

This does seem quite reasonable! Very good possibility, if you ship to business and have a forklift available it is the price stated.

• This does seem quite reasonable! Very good possibility, if you ship to business and have a forklift available it is the price stated.

or you can have it shipped to a local freight place and pick it up there for 60 more.....quite reasonable.

There is a dealer for them in New Richmond so i will stop by on wednesday and see if he would do a price match or better for a local guy.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• We all bow to the god of craigslist, mere mortals can't even attempt to compete, he finds 500-800 lifts, I find one for 1200.

I have an on-going search(~300 Miles radius) that alerts me of new posting.

Edited once, last by Neosolidus ().

• Subbed to this thread. I'm def in for one. At first the quickjack looks good but man those two post ones are so much better for Everything. With my garage ceiling being 12 feet high, I really need that! Count me in! Just get that sexy group buy price :)

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• Subbed to this thread. I'm def in for one. At first the quickjack looks good but man those two post ones are so much better for Everything. With my garage ceiling being 12 feet high, I really need that! Count me in! Just get that sexy group buy price :)

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Just so you are aware the group buy fell through, What I am trying to do is find a local dealer that would be willing to play ball.

These two post are 1050 # so if i can do a local pickup that will save a lot on shipping so they should be able to give me a deal.

I am just posting the info here as i go along so other people can have an idea if they want to do the same.

As of right now i am pissed and won't buy the quick jack or anything from Ranger lifts(unless i find a killer deal,money talk after all).

• Just so you are aware the group buy fell through, What I am trying to do is find a local dealer that would be willing to play ball.
    These two post are 1050 # so if i can do a local pickup that will save a lot on shipping so they should be able to give me a deal.

I am just posting the info here as i go along so other people can have an idea if they want to do the same.

As of right now i am pissed and won't buy the quick jack or anything from Ranger lifts(unless i find a killer deal,money talk after all).

gatcha!
    TY but yup i'm still interested. if that saves money, then it's towards another upgrade :)

• This does seem quite reasonable! Very good possibility, if you ship to business and have a forklift available it is the price stated.

I have the Titan Motorcycle lift. Very well built, comparable to the Handy lift in all aspects.... except the price. I got my lift when they has a sale for $900, and the same lift from Handy was $1,600 at the time. My lift also came with a wide heavy duty scissor jack to lift one end of the bike or to use when the bike is on the floor. I prepaid for the lift, and there was a guy that lived 30 miles from me that drove one of their company trucks, so he brought it that far. They were 90 miles from me, and I would have had to drive there or have it shipped. This way, we just aligned the trucks tailgate to tailgate and slide it over to my truck. Great people to deal with, well made product, made right here in Indiana and priced right.

• Top of the Day, new to this site. I wanted to add some information on the quick jack, Guys at work have been using these lifts for some time, They use
    the q/j at the track and was always saying how good these lifts were.I started to get interested because of my limited space and i always like to work
    on my toys. Went on quick-jack and found out they had some new models coming out, Got on the list and they sent updates and they actually call me
    back when I had questions. The person in the office (west coast ) called and said they go to (car) shows and at that time would get the best deal ! I was
    interested in the new 7000 SLX that was coming out ,summer 2016. at that time the truck/suv extra lifting blocks were included. Well they were going
    to be at the Carlisle Corvette show last August , I live near and I am an regular for 30 years to Carlisle shows and the Vette show is amazing!. Well
    long story, they had there new 5000/7000/SLX ,I work in the Trades an I was impress with the quality of the build. welds/pumps/power coating/bolts/
    Good stuff. discount at the show was about 15%,with free shipping.At the show they had orders for over 70 units and this was friday (noon) .Just
    want to say that I got the lift , came by brown,in 3 strong boxes . I have used this lift for atv /utv/boat trailers/ with the extra lifting blocks 1/2 ton
    trucks/Had my Jeep JK 4 door on lift for over 3 weeks adding lift kit,rebuilding rear dif., very stable. installed alpha headers/wp duals and oil changes
    on my 15 sling. I set lift on blacktop or yard (grass). Neat thing is I only have a shed and the lift comes apart and I hang both sections in between the 16 inch
    2 by 4 in the shed , also i use 3 ramps and back up the sling on the ramps to get extra lifting height with the thicker blocks,helps these old bones when
    adding goodies to the sling. By the way just found this site and love it .Awesome .

• All Thanks, Just also want to add, This Company, for lifts and tools. Greg Smith Equipment. They will set lifts up for demo at the Carlisle car /truck shows
    and at a very good discount on the end day (Sunday) a person can purchase the lift and dismantle and take with you, Help 2 different buddies do this.
    Well worth it . Greg Smith has 2 or more locations ,One near me in Newark,Delaware, good people to deal with, lots of friends have purchase the lifts
    you folks are talking about and have had no issues, Know of some buddies who brought 4 lifts and got a great deal with the four lifts, free shipping/no tax.
    Again ,Thanks for the invite.
    Best Wishes

• @Neosolidus @billmartin @MACAWS and all others involved. Due to unfortunate circumstances, I seem to have found a month or two to spend in the office building my business verses in the shop concentrating on product. Just thinking out loud here.
    Would you guys be interested in working a deal with me. I think i know a way to get you those 30 lifts at dealer cost. If you guys would agree on a manufacturer and model and give me a week while your at mv i ll bet you i could become a dealer. Retailers dont have a lot of room to move but the companies always offer their product to their dealers or retailers at a wholesale price ,depending on volume. If you guys were to put up the money so im not out of pocket anything i would be interested in establishing a dealer relationship with them. Whereby i would move those initial 30 units to you at my dealer cost.Having an initial order of 30 units would get me a dealership I,ll bet. Hell I,ve gotten dealer prices before on as low as three units form similar manufactures it ususally depends on pricing but 10,000.tends to be an industry standard minimum buy in order to get dealerships on items of this value. Of course It would normally be of no interest to me to buy 30,000 worth of product and sell it at 30,000. Thats not even breaking even ,there is always overhead contributions that have to be made that would be lost here. However, if like i said its on your dime, and i could arrange for the product never to have to enter Canada only to export it, there would be no added brokerage fees .the benefit to me would be i would committ to your first group purchase at cost as it would be one simple transaction , but i would then offer the product on my site forever and a day to other future forum buyers at a discounted but small overhead contribution price. The real reason or benefit to me would be helping to establish my presence as a vendor to the Sling shot Community. Like I said just thinking out loud,any interest here ?

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

• Thanks @Goats_Hogs @ericastar76 i havent been following this thread too much but just read through it all. Can you yell me is there actually one person heading ip tje group purchase, is it @Bill Martin ?

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

@kev, he started it, but he's on the road right now, headed to our place. There have been some other people step up with ideas, but Bill was the instigator. Since the deal basically fell through, it's kind of descended into chaos, and I suspect you'd be better off soliciting the individual members of the group.