Empty Wallet? How BAD did your sling bite YOU? (poll inside)

• I have only had my sling for a few months now and have already put in a few mods. But you guys are scaring me. with the mods you have made. Lol

@Bear you messing with us making us turn computers side ways???? :whistling::00008356:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Coming from a Goldwing, I feel that a lot of the mods are way cheaper than motorcycle ones, yes I know there are a lot more things that can be added here or there but they really don't seem to be that expensive in comparison.

That said when I got my Goldwing a very wise person told me that it was as someone else said here just a downpayment on the additions / modifications I was going to make. I laughed and said there was no way I was going to change it up that much little did I know at the time...

Anyway I've only owned my sling for a short period of time and just added a few things but I'm well over the $1k mark but well under the $5k mark for now. I have a laundry list of things that I want to add some now and other later. I will be well over that $5k mark but the end of this year I am sure.

• I have only had my sling for a few months now and have already put in a few mods. But you guys are scaring me. with the mods you have made. Lol

Just wait! When the fever REALLY hits ya'...you'll know exactly what we mean. Hell, I just sold the family pet to finance my next mod session.
    Man, I sure hope the neighbor's don't realize their dog is missing!!!!! :00008172::00008356:

You haven't been truly bitten yet - go out in the back yard and break out the pit and have a BBQ
    It will give you an idea of how fast it can go!!! X(;(

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I've spent a good amount on the Slingshot and everytime I did Karianne made some smart ass comment. Well I showed her up good - I took her to the Ozarks Invasion and she dropped $5k before the vendors even had unloaded - hell as we were pulling up, not even parked yet, she bought the new rims and tires never have I seen her get the credit card put so fast. Love her to death and so happy she doesn't get on the forum - can't wait for this year's rallies

• I've actually never done the math... it is scary... seats, shocks, windscreen, mats, heat kit, super charger, all fluid caps, hood wrap, LED lights and other minor mods... All that and I still have stock wheels and stereo... Never, ever good enough! But what fun it is!

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• For the guys wondering how? it's very easy when you don't limit yourself and just keep goin ya ya ya but easy break down. A lot went to sling mods bought everything that suited me ,no longer anything for me to buy there except new releases so now it's pretty cheap to keep up it other then that. Turbo music and blown motor was an easy 11-12k wheels tires and roof that I only used once .suspension paint, seats and lots of carbon fiber it adds up quick and now with a built motor to finish it off.built motor will probably be the last big ticket purchase.you would be surprised at how much money is spent on fluids and zip ties and little things like that . And I've saved a few by self installing i couldn't imagine how much more spent if I had to pay someone. Damn @Uglyrider954 I hope you don't make my regrets kick in sooner than I thought X/ Jp zero regrets especially when I'm behind that wheel . Happiness = priceless.

• I got it in October and put out about about $1.100 in minor mods.

So here's the secret...start out slow. Just some lite mods, at first. Kinda' like training for a marathon! Then, when you're comfortable with the Sling, and have stockpiled a small fortune, give one of us local riders a call...and we will help you take care of the rest!!!!! Not only will we help you spend "your" money, we will help you with the install!!!!! :thumbsup: