BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• A sign of things to come?

for those who don't want to wait until the world develops some kind of heard immunity before they can travel without having to quarantine proof of vaccination may be the only way

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• One of my students brought up an article from a Chicago News organization saying "A local man dies 3 weeks after getting Covid vaccine!"

See!? said the student.

I told him "Everyone dies after doing something. Crossing the street, eating lunch, kissing someone else's wife... These things aren't always related. Reporting death without mentioning legit cause of death is meaningless.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• To be really 100% honest as far as the vaccine goes I care more about protecting my wife, kids & grandkids than about protecting myself.

Seriously if I get sick and die that's one thing, but if I were to get the virus and then bring it home to the people I love and then to lose one of them - - - - Oh Hell No!! Not if I Can Help it!!!!

Fortunately from what I have read studies done in Israel are showing that there is almost no chance of a fully vaccinated person transmitting the virus to others :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Excited to get my second vaccine out of the way this coming Tuesday:P

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• My wife had covid and has completed her vaccines. There really isn't any reason for her to wear a mask but she will wear one where required.

It is interesting to me that having a positive antibody test doesn't carry as much weight as being vaccinated. You can be vaccinated and not create antibodies and have antibodies without being vaccinated.

• you got too much time on your hands

Was taken from another site... Thought it was hilariously on point to some of the antimask arguments... Glad some found the humor in it.

Even though Texas has lifted the mandate, some, if not most, business are still requiring them. Especially national chains.

Schools will continue with them as well. Well, the local school boards that choose to.

• While I do believe the smoke and mirrors...

Reading through your post... Then your signature message at the end of your posts... I'm starting to think...

th?id=OGC.69bd35ca42e45b3421c0c279534c954f&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fYVPwi7L2izTJS%2f200.gif&ehk=6L3Zis66DlpITMpbpzBHnalBIfMTM6EEInzLUTaN6ws%3d

Are you... Bigdog's owner?!?

th?id=OGC.05260debbef066a5d7607b95ba0b50f7&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fqc3KYJ3ZfK8fu%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=nV%2fED87yyeqJTEpc59qjzkiqEpbG%2byP05Vugy8vpFXc%3d

• I would love to find humor in that brother but I am 100% serious

Everything I said is factual and it doesn't take much to find the details

I am just trying to get everyone to look for themselves because while we are distracted your children's future is in jeopardy

They will not enjoy most of the freedoms and opportunities you have unless we wake up.

I made no claims I simply asked questions and encouraged you take a look for yourself

If by chance you think these are good things I would love to hear how any of us or those beautiful little girls of yours will benefit!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• No, I get it... We are merely pawns in the master plan of those with true control, money, and power.

I just don't want to spend my life worried about it and not much that can be done individually. As a collective, yes, but can't do that for 2 more years, then 2 after that.

I am ready to vote republican, but not if Trump is back.

And if republican isn't the answer, only Trump (which, come on... He's just not that guy...), then shit, I'm really not gonna worry about it.

The country keeps dividing further and further with these extreme views. I'm trying to be in the middle. Hope and pray GOP gets it together.

• NO sir based on that answer you do not get it.

If you think the GOP is the answer you are not paying attention at all. It is up to us to stand and get involved.

You stay safe and do everything you can to protect your family - I am sure you know a lot of this starts with what they are taught in school. Which does not remotely look like anything like what we were taught.

If you haven't already researched this look into 3 things - Agenda 30 from the UN -- The Great Reset from the WEF - ESG scores

That will help you make sense of what is going on. In their own words not mine or Big Dogs

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Well - its done, got my second vaccine 8:40 this morning,

:00008674:

• update

well, its been roughly 12 hours and like the first vaccine the only noticeable side effect is a sore arm ------- I will say it is more pronounced that it was after the first shot, but still no big deal

• Unfortunately election fraud does not.... at least for those committing the fraud.