New Slingshot review you may actually LIKE!

• My fat behind and/or a few mods will counter that 100lbs pretty quickly 😜

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• LOL

"Do you like big lurid smoky burnouts? You don’t need 700 horsepower and a 4,000-pound Dodge sedan to do them. Flip the traction control off and you’re rolling big white clouds faster than Elon puffing Rogan’s good stash. And when you put the power down it’ll actually boogie. "

• I think Polaris has come up with a winner! I totally agree with the S model as a starting point, maybe even springing the few extra grand for the AutoDrive with Paddle-shifters so my Wife might even drive it. Of course I'd also want the engine retune. That should provide the joys of the R model at less than or around the SL pricing. Of course, I still face the problem of affording a new anything!:cursing: I guess I need to get my 2015 Slingshot put back together so I can get back on the road.

• ""According to Polaris, despite the incredibly weird year that 2020 has been, Slingshot sales are up 80 percent, and 80 percent of all 2020 Slingshot sales were optioned with the AutoDrive transmission. ""

Love it ! the whole article was good actually, and cant wait to try out the new paddle shift , You can keep that autodrive, but if it increases sales like they say it does , it aint all that bad either.

My only complaint, and though my birth certificate reads 60 this year, I swear to God I still think I'm thirty, and I admit to swearing like a trooper when in the shop or out with the guys, but I'm still a little too old to think we need to start using the fuck word in print , like everyday business reviews. Just my two cents worth , Other than that , a great review.

• ""According to Polaris, despite the incredibly weird year that 2020 has been, Slingshot sales are up 80 percent, and 80 percent of all 2020 Slingshot sales were optioned with the AutoDrive transmission. ""

Love it ! the whole article was good actually, and cant wait to try out the new paddle shift , You can keep that autodrive, but if it increases sales like they say it does , it aint all that bad either.

My only complaint, and though my birth certificate reads 60 this year, I swear to God I still think I'm thirty, and I admit to swearing like a trooper when in the shop or out with the guys, but I'm still a little too old to think we need to start using the fuck word in print , like everyday business reviews. Just my two cents worth , Other than that , a great review.

I heard the 80 percent number, but I did NOT order Automatic. I love my manual transmission 2020 R.