Corona Virus

• Give it up guys... we know you do not want to wear masks... I remember this same crap when seat belts became mandatory... and now I bet many wear them in their sling... (No I don' wear it, I bought the extension that plugs into the seatbelt connection so it thinks there is a seat belt in there...)

I do not wear the seat belt either in anything. If I have to wear a mask, I would at least wear one that will work. Put a mask on and work sheet rock or cut the grass in your dusty yard and you WILL understand what we are talking about rather than just believing what they are telling you. NUFF SAID

• I do not wear the seat belt either in anything. If I have to wear a mask, I would at least wear one that will work. Put a mask on and work sheet rock or cut the grass in your dusty yard and you WILL understand what we are talking about rather than just believing what they are telling you. NUFF SAID

I do put a mask on when I am cleaning and mulching leaves in the fall... and guess what... it helps.. I don't blow big black lugies out of my nose when I am done.

The mask thing in our country is just like everything else... I.E.. can you believe that he didn't wash his hands after he too a leak... My hands don't tell me what to do with them... Some ahole came to work sick now everyone is sick... Yeah.. so what... Everything is not black and white... We expect someone to sneeze into their elbow (used to be cover your face with your hand) and that is accepted, but putting on a face covering which does the same thing as sneezing into your elbow is so taking away my rights...

Here is Colorado, if you go in to a store or business put a mask on... Not while you are outside, and are not in a crowd... But hey.. it is MY right not to have to do that... and that is America... Me not we... The face coverings MAY help slow down the spread of this thing just as sneezing in an elbow is supposed to help.

It seems most of the rest of the world is getting a grip on this because I hate to say it but people are smarter there and think of the whole not the one. Here if the government says the numbers are going up everyone says it is bs and they are lying... Can't lie about the hospitalizations though. From the onset they said that 80% of the people who get this will have no or mild symptoms (they didn't say they could not spread it)... So simple math in our country 330 million.. 20% is about 66 million.. of that number about 10% will be severe.. or about 6.5 million... of that about 2 to 4% will die. If you look at the stats right now in the US we are running at about 8% deaths of the "Closed" cases... If wearing a face covering helps save even one person, isn't that worth it? As you said... Nuff Said.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Just saw the results of a poll that says 14 percent of US population would NEVER wear a mask.

Good deal. The planet is way over crowded. Fewer people, means less demand. Lower prices for the rest of us.

The virus is smaller than bacteria! The sorry excuses for a mask that 99.9% of people are constantly finger fuckingwith with will absolutely keep infecting.

• at this point I have no clue about the validity of anything about this virus....they have done a good job of scaring the crap out of everyone whether it’s true or not.

It’s proven that seat belts save lives....in the last week in my area two people in two different vehicles died when they crashed into each other. Neither was wearing a seat belt. there have been several motorcycle crashes in the area and the drivers died...they were not wearing a helmet. It’s proven that helmets save lives....

I have to wear a mask to get into any place that sells food....I had to wear a mask in the county building the other day and several attorneys in the courthouse next door have tested positive....the other employees were not notified for a week...many are highly pissed.

i wear a seat belt and a helmet because I date a girl with a traumatic brain injury from wrapping her car around a telephone pole. And my ex wife’s first husband was killed on a motorcycle without a helmet when someone ran a red light.

so I’ll wear a mask to error on the side caution....if it’s fake they got me.....if it’s not I hope I don’t get it....

• Particle masks stop large particles like drywall dust and dust from mowing. They are not blocking 100 percent of the particles and are to porous to stop any virus.

I have asked several MDs this question: what happens to the virus contained in the water droplets that are stopped by a mask once the water evaporates and I exhale? The consistent answer: it would be pushed through the mask into the air.

I'll put on a mask when required because I need things from places that require them. I am under no illusion that it's helping stop a virus.

• If you really think about it not wearing a mask just plays into the hands of those who want an excuse to keep things shut down in hope it will hurt Trump

If everyone complied and wore masks for 6 weeks all of their excuses to keep shutting things down would go out the window - either wearing the masks would stop the spread or it would prove that masks don't work - - - one way or the other it would be done

By not wearing a mask you are helping the Democrats by giving them reasons to keep screwing up the economy

its that simple - - If you support the left and if you want to help them screw over the economy so that Biden has a better chance - - don't wear a mask and refuse to socially distance - - cause thats exactly what they want you to do

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Ironically, it's the Trumpers who are most opposed to wearing masks. So, the ploy is working?

• Ironically, it's the Trumpers who are most opposed to wearing masks. So, the ploy is working?

apparently - Democrats get the "Trumpers" all wound up and then take advantage of them not complying and shut things down

typical politics - - - play the people against each other to get what benefits you the politician

• apparently - Democrats get the "Trumpers" all wound up and then take advantage of them not complying and shut things down

typical politics - - - play the people against each other to get what benefits you the politician

They're too dumb to figure it out. EVERYBODY where a mask. Four to six weeks, pandemic over. Cadet Bone Spurs takes credit and wins. Nope. Must be some kind of CONSPIRACY to rob me of my rights. I'm gonna fly the flag (one or the other) and refuse to wear a mask. That'll teach 'em . . . something.

• Particle masks stop large particles like drywall dust and dust from mowing. They are not blocking 100 percent of the particles and are to porous to stop any virus.

I have asked several MDs this question: what happens to the virus contained in the water droplets that are stopped by a mask once the water evaporates and I exhale? The consistent answer: it would be pushed through the mask into the air.

I'll put on a mask when required because I need things from places that require them. I am under no illusion that it's helping stop a virus.

Funny you should say that... Czechia (formerly the Czech Republic) which has required masks since April as 33 deaths per 1 million people. Germany which does not require masks on a national basis has 109 deaths per million. Is it the face coverings or just that the Czech's are more healthy... Those two countries are neighbors.... There are examples of this all over the world. Like Poland... with about 37 million people have the same number of cases as the State of Colorado with 5 million people... Oh well... Wear one or don't no sweat off of my back... Just please be sure you do not inadvertently move this thing to someone who may not be so lucky.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Just remember - - - if you choose not to wear a mask and not follow social distancing guidelines the Democrats will use that as an excuse to keep things shut down

seriously

• If wearing a face covering helps save even one person, isn't that worth it? As you said... Nuff Said.

If doing away with personal automobiles and only using mass transit saves even one life isn't that worth it?
    If doing away with abortion saves even one life isn't it worth it?

If outlawing personal water craft and private pleasure boats saves just one person from drowning isn't that worth it?

Hmmmmm

I'm not for telling anyone else what they "should' like or what they "should" buy or who they "should" vote for or what flag the "shouldn't" fly. I believe it is up to them what they "should" or "shouldn't" do and as for me and my family we are

Pro God

Pro Gun

Pro Life

Pro Law Enforcement

Pro Personal Rights and Private Property

Pro Trump

I genuinely hope that each and every person that wants to wear an N95 mask has acccess to an unlimited supply and I'll try to help that along by not using up any more of them than I possibly have too.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Funny you should say that... Czechia (formerly the Czech Republic) which has required masks since April as 33 deaths per 1 million people. Germany which does not require masks on a national basis has 109 deaths per million. Is it the face coverings or just that the Czech's are more healthy... Those two countries are neighbors.... There are examples of this all over the world. Like Poland... with about 37 million people have the same number of cases as the State of Colorado with 5 million people... Oh well... Wear one or don't no sweat off of my back... Just please be sure you do not inadvertently move this thing to someone who may not be so lucky.

That's interesting information but I notice the "experts" aren't using it, I wonder why?

• PSA.

The following is the ramblings of one who was pegged early in life as, "Does not play well with others!"

So, there's that.

Face masks! Whew!

Mind control...

Not mind control.

Covid...

Yes, no?

What if the face mask is not about you?

Hypothetically speaking, we have a small food store. One entrance door, separate exit door, and one check out. Two employees sharing duties.

Nobody wants to go in, but everyone needs to eat.

Both types of people enter the store...

Those wearing a mask and those not wearing a mask.

And for giggles, twenty-five percent of those entering the store spit anywhere they choose...

At what point does the spittle become a detriment to everyone?

Nobody gets in and out without dealing with the saliva.

The store spends money to put devices in to catch and contain the spittle, hires a third employee to maintain and empty, and raises prices to offset overhead cost.

Fifteen percent of its customer base no longer returns to this store due to the discharge of others.

Only five percent of those compelled to spit bother to use the devices installed and seventeen percent of the customer base continues to spit.

Bottom line...

We have to deal with the drool regardless of the source.

Maybe its time to try reducing the contamination of the spaces we must live in.

Maybe a mask is useless for the wearer...

But, if it reduces the contamination in high traffic areas by a small percentage, our exposure and those of others, would be reduced.

And if this is all over by Nov 4th...

There's a memory and another round chambered for a government too big.

Let's get beyond this.

Continue to laugh.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• 107826193_10158557414317748_4627648428996569045_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=84a396&_nc_ohc=bj8yWGU41yYAX9dek3M&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&_nc_tp=7&oh=27d696dd0b9a2bb4e147f3684a93b29e&oe=5F38245C