Corona Virus

• So sorry for @Tripod.....Larry's loss. Our prayers and thoughts go out to Larry, friends and family. I never had the honor of meeting Larry, but we did talk over the phone when he graciously offered to help me with my security system install a few years ago. My wife and I offer our sincere condolences.

Thanks av8ingtom for the letting us know about the loss.

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Some good news!

An Italian scientist has discovered the mechanism by which Covid-19 attacks. The virus needs porphyrins to replicate itself and attacks hemoglobin in the blood to get them. This reduces oxygen in the blood and causes CO2 to build up in the lungs causing extreme immune responses leading to pneumonia.

Men, smokers, diabetics, and most of us with chronic diseases have lower hemoglobin counts than healthy folks, so we are more vulnerable.

Knowing how the virus works will help doctors zero in on successful treatments.

Read more here:

https://www.jpost.com/health-s…sm-behind-covid-19-626737

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Thanks for the link, that is good news.

TX opened up on Friday, went to town today to Tractor Supply, every restaurant we passed was packed. I expect to see a resurgence here in a few weeks.

Yeah... Seeing protests too from some states...

At this point, to each their own...

#OpenUpAmericaAgain or #ThinTheHerd? Or maybe both? confused-squared

• Tripod is a truly great guy, I spoke with him briefly when I was sick. Not a good time. Sorry for your loss bud. I lost my dad last month. It sucks but we will survive and they will not be forgotten with us. I miss my dad everyday, but I smile when I think what I learned from him. Stay safe sir

• so the Democratic governors all around the country are releasing thousands of convicted criminals.....Making room for....Who?

but arresting anyone that opens their business early....see anything wrong with this picture?

Criminals go free ....upstanding citizens go directly to jail....

Everything is a conspiracy....

• Western Europe’s last major outbreak of medieval plague began in 1720, when a “mortal distemper” seized the French port city of Marseille. The disease arrived on a merchant ship called the Grand Saint Antoine, which had picked up infected passengers during a journey to the Middle East. The vessel was quarantined, but its owner—who also happened to be Marseille’s deputy mayor— and the city's merchants (sound familiar?) convinced health officials to let him unload its cargo. Plague-carrying rat fleas soon spread across the city, sparking an epidemic. People died by the thousands, and the piles of bodies on the streets grew so large that convicts were conscripted to dispose of them. In nearby Provence, “plague walls” were even built to try to and contain the infection, but it still spilled over into southern France before finally disappearing in 1722. By then, it had killed roughly 100,000 people.

We have all heard the old saying, "Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it." Hopefully, modern science will intercede in our favor.

• you better start paying attention to what is really going on.....

https://onenewsnow.com/perspec…2005-nobody-needed-to-die

so now the question becomes why......

look at the same mockingbird phrases (Circled in red) that were used....How is it mathematically possible That all these “competitors “ could have come up with the exact same words?

who made the decision to let thousands of people die?

I’ll make it simple.....Democratic deep state Operatives that have an agenda that doesn’t care about you......that let people die.... my guess is to push the mail in ballets so they could steal this election......it should make everyone sick...to know we have been played and innocent people are dead.....people that were on tv eating gourmet ice cream while holding up the stimulus money while millions of people lost their jobs and the economy was dying....And thousands lay dying in hospital beds...

everything is a conspiracy......

• Bigdog

If "everything is a conspiracy" then by definition, your ranting must be part of it.

However, I prefer Hanlon's razor:

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

obviously you didn’t read or you didn’t understand the implications of this info....

if they are letting people die needlessly ....you’re ok with that?

• I actually things got pretty weird even for California this last Saturday in San Diego

Man shopping in Santee grocery store wears KKK hood as coronavirus face covering

Klan-mask640.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out what kind of political statement he might have been making

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Bill you could live in Virginia the idiots in charge will increase testing and most people will be tested more than once but every positive test is considered a new case even if you tested positive before. Ya think maybe they have a plan?

We should be open sometime in the next 2 years. Meanwhile even the Peoples Republic of California is starting to open.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• https://aim4truth.org/2020/03/…ants-to-kill-your-family/

these articles are not written or investigated by me....I’m just posting the links.

so do you actually go in search of conspiracy news sites?

and how do you know that they are not conspiring to make people look gullible?

after all if everything is a conspiracy wouldn't that have to include what they are doing?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies