Corona Virus

• Sorry, but this s#it still makes me nervous - they revised the first death to February 6th - some woman in northern California - - - so , using that start date we wont even hit 3 full months until May 6th!

Coronavirus death toll in U.S. passes 50,000

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• will never happen. Imagine if they did how boring it would be for us smrt people not having people to talk about :00008356:

Maybe when they get this virus thing figured out they can work on a vaccine for stupidity :)

Just remember: 1/2 the people you meet are below average intelligence.

(And I bring up the average. :thumbsup: )

• here is the smoking gun....

according to this article...the corona virus didn’t have the ability to enter human cells until....China gave it that ability....

And if it can enter my human cell why can’t it enter your human cell....giving it human to human transfer....

https://patriotpowerline.com/s…-things-with-coronavirus/

EVERYTHING IS A FREAKIN CONSPIRACY......WAKE UP....

• Well we use the metric system here just like kilometers sound bigger than miles same with IQ numbers:00008172::00008356:

Sorry to go off subject but the opportunity presents itself and as we all do some wrenching on our slingshots...

Our friends up north sure did it right using the metric system. I remember as a kid in grade school teachers telling students to learn the metric system. At that time I believe the US had plans for the conversion. No doubt it never happened due to industry and production but I sure wish it did.12mm wrench to big, grab an 11mm, too small go to a 13mm. None of this 7/16, 15/32, 1/2, 17/32, 9/16 stuff. Heck, now you don't have a clue if one item is standard and another metric?

• Just as a "something to think about" comment

In the Philippines they seem to having just as much trouble with this coronavirus as the rest of the world. I keep hearing people suggest that the virus might not do well as we get into summer - the reasoning being that it doesnt do well in heat and especially humidity - - - if this is the case then why is the Phillipines where its been in the 90's with 73% or higher humidity still having any problems?

does the virus only dislike American humidity

In the Philippines they seem to having just as much trouble with this coronavirus as the rest of the world. I keep hearing people suggest that the virus might not do well as we get into summer - the reasoning being that it doesnt do well in heat and especially humidity - - - if this is the case then why is the Phillipines where its been in the 90's with 73% or higher humidity still having any problems?

How about Australia where the movie stars were at. I think they said it was like 100 degrees F. Bull shit feel good answers is what they are giving us.

• How about Australia where the movie stars were at. I think they said it was like 100 degrees F. Bull shit feel good answers is what they are giving us.

I think its more that they just don't know - - its a new to man virus. here we are less than 3 months in here in the States and we have already passed 50,000 deaths - - and then I hear people comparing it to the annual death rate for the flu

how can you compare when you only have less than three months of one with no history?

those statements were just from lab investigations not real world situations.

• I watched the news conference, so I'm going to gargle some bleach, huff some Lysol, borrow my brother's insulin needles and inject myself with a 50/50 mixture. Then, I'll stick a 500 watt bulb up my butt and sleep in a tanning bed. I'll let y'all know tomorrow how the cure worked. Our President said it wold.

• I am just going to live today as i did yesterday!

I think most of us are smart enough to avoid potentially harmful situations. My grandmother always would tell us to go out get dirty so that our body could learn how to fight germs and such.

Kind of funny how all the so called smart people in the cities are sick. And us country folk who supposedly not capable of taking care of ourselves are doing great.

Just an observation

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!